AZHorse in action

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robley was able to put together about 1,000.

Robley won 2 sets 9-4, 9-2 I think is right.

Ray

I wish I knew, I woulda thrown $500-1,000 at it. Looks like he was stealing. If I were Robley, I would not have played. From my perspective he played himself out of $4,000.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wish I knew, I woulda thrown $500-1,000 at it. Looks like he was stealing. If I were Robley, I would not have played. From my perspective he played himself out of $4,000.

Robley is learning. Playing well does not mean you win. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

Ray

ratnip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$100, or $1000 or $5000...any which way Robley shot some great pool. Congrats sir.

Jay P.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
this is what happen my backer was ready his girlfriend was pregnant an she was not due for another week or so but wed she had her baby an he was stuck in the hospital an couldent get tooo the bank dident wanna leave her side so i said stay with ur girl don.t worrie about it

so i had a few dollars saved up an i put my friend some gas an he dropped me off at emeralds an i played mark bonin for $500 i won 9-6 9-4 with my own money

Banks

Banned
this is what happen my backer was ready his girlfriend was pregnant an she was not due for another week or so but wed she had her baby an he was stuck in the hospital an couldent get tooo the bank dident wanna leave her side so i said stay with ur girl don.t worrie about it

so i had a few dollars saved up an i put my friend some gas an he dropped me off at emeralds an i played mark bonin for $500 i won 9-6 9-4 with my own money

That's what I'm talkin bout! Get it, Robley. Using your own funds, too, even better. :thumbup: Greenie for you, sir.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

You just wanna play!!!lol.

Good Shooting Robley!

I like a match where the players are playing on their own green, however you lost Mark's action. If you had waited until your funding was there you would have won the whole flock of geese, not just one chicken.

I'm actually kinda of glad that it worked out like it did. I heard Mark was risking some business equipment that he needs to make a living. I would not enjoy seeing that. Mark's a good guy who just happens to be very competetive.

Keep on truckin' Robley!

Ray

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
You just wanna play!!!lol.

Good Shooting Robley!

I like a match where the players are playing on their own green, however you lost Mark's action. If you had waited until your funding was there you would have won the whole flock of geese, not just one chicken.

I'm actually kinda of glad that it worked out like it did. I heard Mark was risking some business equipment that he needs to make a living. I would not enjoy seeing that. Mark's a good guy who just happens to be very competetive.

Keep on truckin' Robley!

Ray

Word!
I always had my own thoughts about hustling/sharking/playing-for-money.
As long as a guy doesn t play for his own money, you wil not see his real game under pressure!

Well done Robley!
keep shooting,

lg from overseas,

Ingo

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
Word!
I always had my own thoughts about hustling/sharking/playing-for-money.
As long as a guy doesn t play for his own money, you wil not see his real game under pressure!

Well done Robley!
keep shooting,

lg from overseas,

Ingo

Ingo, depends where you are coming from. I can promise you that a third-tier player in the Philippines is playing his heart and soul out if he is so lucky that a backer starts believing in him. The pressure of knowing that if you don't perform, you will lose your "job" is immense!

Playing with his own money is just a dream.