Ran a 65 today playing a straight pool match

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Not earth shattering but pretty good for a 60 year old...I'm celebrating with a few beers!!!

Wedge

sjb

evolving player
Silver Member
Nice run. Keep running higher numbers than your age, and you'll never feel old.:thumbup:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
42 is my high run then 34 after that it goes down bad. The game of straight pool is a tough one for me. Nice run Wedge!

MCP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

you would beat most people with a run of 65 nice job and not easy.
I am 58 and if I can run 50 when 60 that would be sweet.
McP

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Congrats on the nice run. Love to hear high runs and racks from seniors. JT

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm
Hmmmph. I heard you not only can't count that high, you acutally don't even know what 65 means.

Happy bday, ya olde fart. I will toast you too soon!

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's laying down some good pool,,,I always said you have to make some good shots to put down a 50...great work

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Not earth shattering but pretty good for a 60 year old...I'm celebrating with a few beers!!!

Wedge

You may not think it's all that great, but I would guess that puts you in the 90th percentile of regular straight pool players. Congratulations. Not only do you know your cues, you know how to use them.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this was golf I'd really be impressed, you know shooting your age and all! Great job by another member in his sixth decade, makes me feel happy for you!! That is just another great thing about pool, you can still be competitive when your retired or close to it!! LOL...

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wedge

Nice thread and nice responses!
Not a single argument or criticism.
It's nice to see that on here.
We do have people on here that can act human.
It's just a few bad apples that's all.