AZB Memberships : BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine shows silver but should say gold. Any ideas? I went to my profile and group membership but nothing is there.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine shows silver but should say gold. Any ideas? I went to my profile and group membership but nothing is there.

Click top right, "Settings". Left side under Networking, click "Group Memberships". There you can select which group you want to identify with.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know I have seen my membership expiration date given somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember where to find it. Anyone know?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Trying again : I know I have seen my membership expiration date given somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember where to find it. Anyone know?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
some search for silver, some for gold ...

Why am I silver and gold?

Some search for silver, some for gold. You have found both!

OK, the rains have gotten here and I am bored. Keep your head down, nastier where you are at!

Anyway, you have paid for gold but you haven't selected to be a gold member so you are reaping none of the benefits like the 500 PM's that I need to delete four hundred of! Somewhere there is a setting that shows what group you are a member of. Yours is still set to silver, you have to hand change it to gold. I stumbled on how to do it accidentally years ago, don't remember myself now so I can't do more than tell you what is wrong. Going poke around my UserCP and see if I figure or finger it out!

Damn, that was so easy it was scary! Go to UserCP, Group Membership. Gives you are choice to be silver or gold. Yours is set to silver. Change it to gold and you will get gold benefits and silver will go away.

Hu

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some search for silver, some for gold. You have found both!

OK, the rains have gotten here and I am bored. Keep your head down, nastier where you are at!

Anyway, you have paid for gold but you haven't selected to be a gold member so you are reaping none of the benefits like the 500 PM's that I need to delete four hundred of! Somewhere there is a setting that shows what group you are a member of. Yours is still set to silver, you have to hand change it to gold. I stumbled on how to do it accidentally years ago, don't remember myself now so I can't do more than tell you what is wrong. Going poke around my UserCP and see if I figure or finger it out!

Damn, that was so easy it was scary! Go to UserCP, Group Membership. Gives you are choice to be silver or gold. Yours is set to silver. Change it to gold and you will get gold benefits and silver will go away.

Hu

hey hu..maybe I'm misunderstanding
but I'm showing silver/gold and definitely have a wealth of pms just sitting there
more than I'd be able to if I hadn't been showing off so much precious metal
anyway, I did just cough it up for another six months..go azb!!