REWARD + GoFundMe Acct. to catch Mike Surber's murderer

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll personally offer a $10,000 reward to ANYONE who can find the guy who killed Mike. That goes for the police too. If they find him I'll make the donation to their respective police department. I'm not blowing smoke either!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll personally offer a $10,000 reward to ANYONE who can find the guy who killed Mike. That goes for the police too. If they find him I'll make the donation to their respective police department. I'm not blowing smoke either!

Very Nice of you-I'll add another 2k-You are the judge of who deserves it.Who you give it to, i will too.

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Anything new

I didn't know Mike but was wondering if there was anything new or any information updates. With all our hectic lives I thought I might bump this back up so it might get some exposure. I'm sure his family and friends are still looking for answers.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
We haven't forgotten about Mike. Everyone should watch the video above. His pool stance is undeniable. May we get this bastard soon.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
We haven't forgotten about Mike. Everyone should watch the video above. His pool stance is undeniable. May we get this bastard soon.

The bad guy could be dead, in jail, in prison, or change his appearence, and habits. All it take is one good tip.

America Most Wanted had a segment about this murder. The Cops & F.B.I. Are working the case, but it is a cold case.

Both I am sure want the one tip to bring the guy to justice.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The odds a pretty decent that the fake Jericho Cooper possibly knew the real Jericho Cooper so it seems like an obvious answer but I'm just assuming that they showed pictures of the fake to the real Cooper???

Before I retired, I turned over a 21 year old cold case. The FBI gave us a profile and was able to lend assistance etc... We had DNA and tested 45 + - people with no luck. Still hopeful that something pops just like with this case. Something will pop

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I believe their no statute of limitations on homicide, so if they ever find the guy, I am sure the authorities in MS will go pick him up to stand trail.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump for fresh eyes!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Dirrector, SPF National Pool School Tour

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump for fresh eyes!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Dirrector, SPF National Pool School Tour

It is no longer accepting donations-Raised a grand total of $70-This thread should be removed-Ive given to every sick pool player there's ever been but i dont think $$ will help Mike's situation at all.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
70 dollars?
YES-People are horribly ungenerous. I once put a Gofundme for a lady in her 30's who had both boobs removed on one days notice on my Facebook , told the story and mentioned she was a deserving personal friend with no health INS and while recovering ALL her income (25k/yr) had stopped. NOT ONE "friend" contributed one nickel.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
YES-People are horribly ungenerous. I once put a Gofundme for a lady in her 30's who had both boobs removed on one days notice on my Facebook , told the story and mentioned she was a deserving personal friend with no health INS and while recovering ALL her income (25k/yr) had stopped. NOT ONE "friend" contributed one nickel.
I find most people quite generous. Calling them otherwise because they didn't donate to a GFM for someone they don't know on a facebook page doesn't convince me of anything different. Can't solve everyone's problems.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find most people quite generous. Calling them otherwise because they didn't donate to a GFM for someone they don't know on a facebook page doesn't convince me of anything different. Can't solve everyone's problems.
How about the $70 collected here over 2/3 years? There was another one posted here by Mr Wilson for a single mom who suddenly was given her brother's three kids, no money etc -I think, not counting myself, she got around $250- Wilson had it on the front page here.

From the Mike Surber Gofundme

'

$70 raised​

This fundraiser is no longer accepting donations. If you are the organizer, beneficiary, team member, or donor, sign in to see additional information.

Last edited:

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
How about the $70 collected here over 2/3 years? There was another one posted here by Mr Wilson for a single mom who suddenly was given her brother's three kids, no money etc -I think, not counting myself, she got around $250- Wilson had it on the front page here.

'

$70 raised​

This fundraiser is no longer accepting donations. If you are the organizer, beneficiary, team member, or donor, sign in to see additional information.
Oh, I see. Anyone having a rough time should get a Go Fund Me page. Can I make that opportunity retroactive over 40 years, people owe me some cash. And if they don't give - they are bad, bad people. 👹

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

'

$70 raised​

Definitely depends on who and what the funds are for. Our own popular poster at the time, Terry Ardeno, was going into the hospital for a major back surgery. I think he was going to be in the hospital about a week and in bed a month or two afterwards. I wanted to send something to brighten his room but you don't send a guy flowers. I hit on a balloon bouquet. I figured to spend seventy-five to a hundred dollars to get one big enough to embarrass him a little too, get a little fun out of it. My next "genius idea" was to collect a little from other AZB members and make it from the forum. I didn't care if I got twenty or thirty dollars, the main idea was to have it come from the forum instead of just me. I posted the idea one evening.

Within ten minutes there was about seven hundred dollars pledged! Holy Moly! Slow down folks we have plenty! Thought to myself that I would kinda prorate pledges, maybe somebody that pledged fifty give five or something like that. Even after saying enough already I woke up to over a thousand pledged by the next morning. We found out that Terry wasn't going to be able to get to his computer and on to the internet because of stairs. A little more fundraising and we bought him a nice laptop, had his main floor wired for internet, and bought him a ton of DVD's. In all we raised almost two thousand dollars. I don't think I remembered to get the balloons.

There have been other times when AZB opened up the floodgates for our own. We may not always be willing to donate to strangers and to every cause but that is no indication of the generosity of AZB members. A few smallish donations came in with apologies, the people literally gave all they had! You can't get more generous than that.

Some have put many times seventy dollars worth of time and effort into locating this killer and we continue to nudge the police. The reminders that Mike Surber isn't forgotten keeps the police involved, this isn't a bottom of the drawer case.

Hu

Confirmed not to be the guy.

Dude got witch-hunted. I hope this doesn't happen again in the future.
If that's the case they should removed these wanted pictures (not the surveillance pictures), because it's going to keep happening as new people see it