Came up with a game. Am I reinventing the wheel?

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mods, PLEASE give the guy a life sentence this time.

I took a break from AZ because I got tired of all the verbal/visual confetti shooting outta the screen.
This pandemic has driven people to the point of maddening boredom.
I'm just happy that in the end, Jaime actually is not Justin.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I took a break from AZ because I got tired of all the verbal/visual confetti shooting outta the screen.
This pandemic has driven people to the point of maddening boredom.
I'm just happy that in the end, Jaime actually is not Justin.

The spelling,punctuation and making some sense rule out Cowboy.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The game adds nothing except unnecessary difficulty and complications. How about designating a spot for the 4 ball in the rack? Really really bad game.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the reason I developed this game is cause I love seeing the balls in order in the trap. And if you played on a bar box you would make the pool table allot of money if you make a ball in you would have to pay to get the balls out then re-spot the odd ball then put the balls back in the trap in order.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
So the reason I developed this game is cause I love seeing the balls in order in the trap. And if you played on a bar box you would make the pool table allot of money if you make a ball in you would have to pay to get the balls out then re-spot the odd ball then put the balls back in the trap in order.

You're going to need a bigger pill bottle.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
giphy.gif

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I came up with the game. I'm wondering if I'm Reinventing the wheel and this has already been done?

Basically I call it fifteen ball it's like 9 ball with 15 balls. You rack a standard set of 15 balls. The one is at the front of the triangle. The 9-ball is right next to the one. The two and the 10 ball are at the other corners of the triangle. And the 15 ball is where the 8-ball normally is. You break and any balls you make on the break that are out of order you have to respot. You have to shoot the balls in order and you cannot hit a ball into another ball to make it. So for example if you make a one ball in then you have to make the two and you cannot hit the two into the 5 to make the five. If you do it would just be spotted and you would lose your turn.

If you shoot the cue ball and you hit the wrong ball or you do not hit any balls or you make the wrong ball in. The cue ball stays where it is and your opponent does not get ball in hand. You only get ball in hand if the opponent scratches.

So thoughts?

On every shot you can push. Can your opponent give the shot back or push again?

Sounds like the name of the game should be push.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On every shot you can push. Can your opponent give the shot back or push again?

Sounds like the name of the game should be push.

You can not give the ball back. You either have to make the correct ball in the pocket or it is the opponents turn.

What do you think about this penalty? If your jump to make a ball and you mis or hit the wrong ball in the opponent automatically wins the game.

Last edited:

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's how you game a coin table. Every ball has to hit both tits. If it drops, you lose your turn. Up to 50 can play.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played my game on a coin op. It cost 1 dollar to get the balls. I Broke and made no balls then made the 1 ball then accidentally made the 9 ball. So I had to pay 1 dollar and get the balls out and put the one ball back and spot the nine ball. Then I made the other balls in order till I was shooting for the 13 ball. and I made the 15 ball. So technically I lost. But since I was just me I did not re-rack the balls and start over. I just paid 1 dollar and got the balls out then put then all back in order then spotted the 15 ball and hit the balls in order. So for me to do this it only cost me 3 dollars.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
One time, I was coming from a fast food joint walking to my car with a bag in one hand and drink in the other. As I unlocked the car door, I accidently dumped my drink on the ground. So I go back inside and buy another. Back at the car and not to make the same mistake, I set the bag on the roof and securely hold my drink while I unlock the car. I lean inside and place the drink in the cup holder. Just as I am about to grab the bag off the roof of the car, a damn ol' pigeon swoops in and steals my lunch.

So for me to do this it only cost me $20.

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played my game on a coin op. It cost 1 dollar to get the balls. I Broke and made no balls then made the 1 ball then accidentally made the 9 ball. So I had to pay 1 dollar and get the balls out and put the one ball back and spot the nine ball. Then I made the other balls in order till I was shooting for the 13 ball. and I made the 15 ball. So technically I lost. But since I was just me I did not re-rack the balls and start over. I just paid 1 dollar and got the balls out then put then all back in order then spotted the 15 ball and hit the balls in order. So for me to do this it only cost me 3 dollars.

Get 6 Dixie cups and put them into pockets to catch the balls and save yourself the buck
J money!

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Franky, are you trying to get him kicked out of the room, oh wait.
Great Idea.

Yes, use solo cups because they are much stronger.

Get 6 Dixie cups and put them into pockets to catch the balls and save yourself the buck
J money!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This changes the whole point of the game from a pool game to something specifically done on a bar table. How about this, make friends with the owner, ask him to unlock the table for you when you play so you can re-arrange the balls however you want.