Funny pic/gif thread...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Yes, I got some great video's but I don't know how to post them. The hAmmerhead was cool. It actually stayed around the boat for five minutes and kept looking at the bullshark If your on instagram check out Capt Rhett Morris of Beyond Borders Outfitters. He posted a short version of the hAmmerhead circling the boat. I'm on the camera and holding on tight. Please post it here if that's even possible.

That the one?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB0RCaZDqgi/?igshid=18ywvsnae0rho

Man the salt water holds monster
Not for me, prefer a nice safe pond lol

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
rusty tires.jpg

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I seriously don't get this:grin-square::grin-square:

The demon sperm lady is referring to Dr. Stella Immanuel who has experience in using hydroxychloroquine in Nigeria to treat malaria and defends its use in treating COVID. So because she supports this and the President mentions her the left went on the attack. She is from Africa and has different religious beliefs which sound bizarre to us. What if an foreign doctor went to an African village and told them that that drink the blood and eat the body of a man that was murdered for being the son of God and then rose from the grave. For that matter does a US atheist not go to the doctor because they believe in christian or some other religion? The lunatics are running the asylum.

OK back to the funny
0f970d95ab6b63774648c03e5adfcb1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk