5/16×18 butt only

coxcol15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Curious to see what butts people have laying around with 5/16x18 pin. I've got an ob classic+ shaft that I put on an old banged up meucci. Interested in seeing if there are any decent looking cues available

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5/18x18 butt only

"decent looking cues" Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ! What specifically do you want? Brand/design/wrap, etc. AND price range ?

Curious to see what butts people have laying around with 5/16x18 pin. I've got an ob classic+ shaft that I put on an old banged up meucci. Interested in seeing if there are any decent looking cues available

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a nice vintage "RICH" pool cue. Excellent lightly used condition; rolls straight; good playability too.

15042143_10211060764136326_8627283499484336739_o.jpg

Macassar Ebony forearm with six (6) MOP dots and diamond inlays; SS joint with pointed Brass pin (est. 1970's circa); Pearlized joint rings and accent ringwork on the buttsleeve; white with light green spec Irish linen wrap; white Delrin buttcap with RICH logo.

Asking $200 which includes USPS priority shipping (CONUS); PayPal is fine as a gift or pls add 3.5%
:wink:

coxcol15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"decent looking cues" Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ! What specifically do you want? Brand/design/wrap, etc. AND price range ?

Totally get what you're saying. I guess I'm preferring something with points. Wrapped or not, no preference there. Just not looking for a solid colored butt. The meucci I have is solid black, so I don't need another solid. As far as price, under $250. It's just going to be another cue in the Arsenal, not an every day shooter