Set of Eddie Robin one pocket books $600

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a set of like-new Eddie Robin one pocket books.

"Winning One Pocket" -- inscribed by both Eddie Robin and Eddie Taylor to the owner, apparently in 1996. This is the second edition which fixed a lot of typos that were in the first edition.

"Shots, Moves & Strategies" -- no inscriptions or autographs

Both books are in like-new condition. Both have the textured maroon covers rather than smooth maroon covers.

$600 for both includes shipping and insurance. I would prefer to sell them as a pair but will consider offers for each.'

Email: bob@billiardbooks.com or jewett@sfbilliards.com

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are these what Eddie calls the "bonded leather" set
with the stamped signatures of the co-authors ?
There are several versions of the two books:

Maroon "leatherette" cover, with or without patterning (smooth or bumpy)

With or without stamped signatures. When the books were stamped with signatures, various colors of ink were used.

32 special numbered pairs of books with "lizard skin" covers (goldish leatherette?) and actual signatures of all the coauthors. There are also some copies of this binding without the signatures.

There is also the first edition of W1P with the typos that were corrected in the second edition. Errata sheets were printed for this edition.

I have seen at least ten of these versions.

The books I am selling have the fancier maroon binding, no stamped signatures, and two hand inscriptions in W1P as noted above.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is a pair on Ebay for $600. (Not mine.)

And here is a copy of the first edition of Winning 1P with several interesting autographs Including Jose Parica and Jeanette Lee. Also not mine.

$350 opening bid with no bids currently.

Last edited: