Club Membership

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Great idea, Mike. I plan on signing up for this. It's the least I can do for all the enjoyment that this site has offered me over the years.

Is there anyway you could allow paying members the ability see more than just the last 5 reps given? I think that would be a cool thing.

How much larger will the avatar sizes be increased?

How many PM's can be stored at 1 time?

Just curious... I realize these things may not be set in stone yet.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I think it is a great idea!!!!!! I'm Signed up for year!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Mike am I the first member?:eek: :confused: :D
Thank God I am not alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Last edited:

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
manwon said:
Mike am I the first member?:eek: :confused: :D
Thank God I am not alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

not even close. i signed up for it at 9:48AM when he first put it up in the other thread. i think i'm first and blowfish was second.

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hmm, lets see if I can answer all of the questions.

You are allowed 150 PMs instead of 75.
100 extra vbucks for each month membership

I can't do the "more than 5 reps" thing. Sorry.

I could set up a special user type that didn't have the banner if a user wanted that.

Members also get their name in red and we will do one random drawing each month of all of the members for a giveaway. Different items each month.

Was that everything?

Mike

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Thanks Mike, these larger than life avatars are the nuts, it's damn near like a Chuck Norris Fathead. The best thing is, no matter where you go in the room Chuck's eyes follow you :D

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
one question, say i go up to 150 messages then my donation time runs out. the pm box goes back down to 75 so what happens to the extra 75 messages? are the oldest ones deleted or what?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hmm, that is a good question. And I don't know the answer.

Mike

Danktrees said:
one question, say i go up to 150 messages then my donation time runs out. the pm box goes back down to 75 so what happens to the extra 75 messages? are the oldest ones deleted or what?

BPG24

Banned
AzHousePro said:
Hmm, that is a good question. And I don't know the answer.

Mike

You could notify the member that their payed membership is up and give them a certain number of days to pay again or delete a bunch of PM's.

Just a thought

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Not all of us have paypal, etc.

Can we pay by mail?

Assuming we can, plse provide "info"

THANKS

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Any way you can have the member name in some other color other than the neon red? It hurts your eyes and is distracting when reading posts. Maybe a royal blue, or even bold black would stand out well without hurting your eyes. Speaking of the red, why isn't yally's name in red when he is a club member?