Schon Mosconi Balabushka Tribute

YubaCushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own this tribute and the first one. Both cues that I own play lights out. I had plans on getting the second one and selling the one I liked least. For now I'm keeping both. :)

The butt is particularly pretty in this one. It's hard to tell, but the vertical lines that separate the diamonds on the butt are actually (as far as I can tell) strips of figured maple. Just a gorgeous design. Just like the first one, this cue has gained a considerable amount of respect amongst the few people that have seen it since I have owned it.

All I can say is it's another beautiful cue from Schon. The first tribute was my first Schon ever. Since purchasing that one I have taken a great interest in Schon cues in general. I have looked around at all the various models out there. Some with crazy modern designs (I LOVE that Halloween cue), some with traditional designs. But for my money, even though these may not be the most ornate cues Schon has made, they are by far the prettiest from a classical sense. The first tribute has seen a small number of really great players who have shot with it and then offered me money. lol I expect that when the second tribute gets out more it will illicit the same response.

A great cue even with the seller's premium added to it. The points...meh. So many people scoff at the rounded points and I don't understand it. if you want a Balabushka clone in appearance only, there are dozens of cues to pick from available from many different makers...both production and custom. I happen to love it, gives it a slightly modernized a.k.a. "tribute" look to it, versus a simple run of the mill clone that everybody makes from time to time.

Good luck with the sale...someone will be very happy.

I think the reason people get mad at the points is, 1. They look ugly. 2.There's end mills that go down to .01 thousandths of an inch and for 1500$ they should of been used for a cue like this. That cue is BEAUTIFUL and those points are like a fart in church.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Riggerrig32 has a new post looking to but this cue......get in touch with him. I also posted a message on his thread to get in touch with you.......let's get this deal done today and it's a win for everyone.