Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mosconi cup

CSI will have various people on site,

Mark Griffin will be there 3-4 days.
Ozzy will be there some
Bill & Glenna stock will be there the duration.

I encourage any AZ peeps to come and say hello.
This is going to be exciting.

Markg

Jennersvillejim

Registered
I'll be there Sunday through Friday. Anyone going to shoot pool in the evenings? Where do Mosconi Cup fans go to shoot some pool while in Vegas?

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Take photos, Mark! Congratulations. :)

Thanks JAM. I knw a coupe of good photographers are going to be there so I hope they take some good ones and share them. The Trop will only allow THEIR Photo person to take pics during the wedding but after is open. Oh were you talking about the Mosconi Cup ?? Yeah I'm sure we will get pics of that too. Its just a side show to the real event :)

billiards102

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jason w/Lucky's in Sioux Falls here. A couple of us are coming out for the week. Look forward to catching up with everyone!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I'll be there Sunday through Friday. Anyone going to shoot pool in the evenings? Where do Mosconi Cup fans go to shoot some pool while in Vegas?

In the past many of the fans would head out to the various pool rooms and play some.

Our crew ended up at Best Billiards(I have heard it has closed) while some would go to the Cue Club or Sharks(I have heard it is soon to be closed).

Good timez looks promising as does Gorillas.

During the event it is hard to tell who among us are AZ members without a little pre-planning. I made a few posts earlier this week on another thread but there seemed to be no interest on a get together.

Anyway I will get there Sunday night and leave Thursday night and hope to put a few faces to names.:cool:

Last edited:

Pearlnick

Registered
I'm mostly just a lurker here on the forums and don't know any of you, but I will be there Monday-Friday and would love to meet up with some of you.

shaggybahama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am flying from the Bahamas, this is my first time to the Mosconi Cup am super excited! I'll be there from Mon- Fri ,cant wait. By the way Go Team USA. hope am the lucky charm. lol.

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife and I will be there! We have been to goodtimez. Nice pool room.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife and I will be there, it's our second one, we went two years ago. There wasn't a bad seat in the house, I think this is a bigger location though.
I don't know about where to shoot pool but the Wynn buffet is amazing!

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am flying out tonight. Don't think i will be able to catch any of the Mosconi Cup though.