Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
coronavirus, quarantine and glen.

For all who wondered what happened to glen, he's been in quarantine since his return from china, it should end at 5 pm today.

You will quickly ask, how did he log in here on az then?

Well it's like this, he cared so much for the good people on az that he overpowered the guards the first time, logged in and got whacked over the head and thrown back in his room.

The second time he overpowered the guards, got to the nurses station, got a confuser in his hands and logged in, almost had his defense typed out when the guards got him again, this time he took out 89 of their best soldiers before going down, just ask him, he will tell the story the best.

We are not sure that he will be able to log in after his release, the chinese leader himself wants his tables to be set up just right, he went to him and said gwen, i want good table.

Either you believe this crap or you can see steve explain it to you, here's a video link to reality.

https://youtu.be/6mnea9pglvw

bwahahaha!!!

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
it's going on seven months since glen hancock took my gc3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe i'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do i intend to slander glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, i understand as well as i ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point i'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so i can move forward.

Can someone tell me where i can find glen hancock?

thanks for making azb great again.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Picking the bones of the fallen......

Seems to be a hobby in America.

Attachments

• E968EF81-AEF4-443F-9D13-EB07FF15A8AE.jpeg
    E968EF81-AEF4-443F-9D13-EB07FF15A8AE.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Knock, knock.

"Who's there?"

"I'm looking for Glen."

"Glen's not home. What do you want?"

"I want my rails and my money back."

"Glen's not home. We have no rails and we have no money. We only have glue. Do you need glue?"

"I don't want no stinkin' glue. I want my rails and my money."

"But it's really good glue. You sure you don't want some glue?"

"Are you sure Glen isn't there?"

"Yes. Glen isn't here."

"Where did he go and when will he be back?"

"I don't know. He went looking for Dennis Searing. Dennis has somebody's cue and and won't send it back."

"What has that got to do with my rails and money?"

"Are you sure you don't want some glue?"

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Knock, knock.

"Who's there?"

"I'm looking for Glen."

"Glen's not home. What do you want?"

"I want my rails and my money back."

"Glen's not home. We have no rails and we have no money. We only have glue. Do you need glue?"

"I don't want no stinkin' glue. I want my rails and my money."

"But it's really good glue. You sure you don't want some glue?"

"Are you sure Glen isn't there?"

"Yes. Glen isn't here."

"Where did he go and when will he be back?"

"I don't know. He went looking for Dennis Searing. Dennis has somebody's cue and and won't send it back."

"What has that got to do with my rails and money?"

"Are you sure you don't want some glue?"

giphy.gif

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Let's all read Johhny's original post. He showed restraint and integrity. I admire his class.

"It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock? "