Bartram v, Dechaine CANCELLED!

Ironman317

Cash Me In....
Silver Member
something about dechaines backers decided to back out at the last minute. they did lose 1k in post money though. this really sucks for the TAR guys after all their hard work.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ironman317 said:
something about dechaines backers decided to back out at the last minute. they did lose 1k in post money though. this really sucks for the TAR guys after all their hard work.
There is a thread in the Action forum.

BVal

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Unbelievable!

Ironman317 said:

Absolutely mind blowing! I just know these TAR guys will catch a break someday. They work too hard and give too much for not to succeed.

I am sorry for the amount of time they waisted promoting this event and sorry for the fans (including myself) who raced home with excitement to catch some good action.:angry:

Another sad day for the pool world...

I know I'm jumping the gun for not knowing the real story behind why the backer pulled out...at the last minute... But these people are perceived as professional level of players and act no different than back room gamblers. I don't think pool will get much corporate sponsorship when there is not much positive reaction.:(

S.

Edited for spelling error! Dang the spell checker...

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I never thought one of the hard parts for TAR would be to find enough prayers/bankers to put up 10k. If you've read AZ Forum for a few years and saw all the players and bankers whoofing for big money games you would never expect a problem getting the players or the money put up. I guess most of it was just talk...empty pockets talk.

Not good for TAR, not good for the pool fans, and not good for POOL PPV in general. Johnnyt

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
TAR has done too much for pool to be treated this way. Justin said precautions will be taken so this NEVER happens again.

Southpaw

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Tuff ONE

Poop happens. I will not let it make a bad impression for me and the TAR.

The next show will be awsome. To bad i work nights and cant watch. I just might have to buy a shirt instead.

CHEERS TO TAR for all efforts.

PAt

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Southpaw said:
TAR has done too much for pool to be treated this way. Justin said precautions will be taken so this NEVER happens again.

Southpaw
$1k is a pretty stiff penalty, on the payer's part anyway.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
Bartram and Dechaine is BACK ON. Race to 100 for 5k instead of 10?

Southpaw

BigBull

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they are going to play for 5k and it will be free to watch so come and watch it thx to tar it will be free.