Jay Helfert was right it was Stealing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to personally thank Jay Helfert for helping me make alittle money by telling people Mike Dechaine could beat me playing pool...haha
Once the coin was flipped and money finally got put up it was over even when I was down a few games I never had a chance to lose..What I want to know was when your boy was down 20 games did you like the way he was singing and dancing while shooting?? He was just lighting everyones money that bet on him on fire haha...Maybe he plays good for practice Jay maybe thats what you witnessed but comeon it takes someone with a little more game and heart to beat me for christ sake I'm the Grinder man.

If you can come up with any more games where someone is stealing I would appreciate I can always use the money...Thanks again Jay

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
chris bartram said:
I just want to personally thank Jay Helfert for helping me make alittle money by telling people Mike Dechaine could beat me playing pool...haha
Once the coin was flipped and money finally got put up it was over even when I was down a few games I never had a chance to lose..What I want to know was when your boy was down 20 games did you like the way he was singing and dancing while shooting?? He was just lighting everyones money that bet on him on fire haha...Maybe he plays good for practice Jay maybe thats what you witnessed but comeon it takes someone with a little more game and heart to beat me for christ sake I'm the Grinder man.

If you can come up with any more games where someone is stealing I would appreciate I can always use the money...Thanks again Jay

Gracious in victory, eh? :rolleyes:

Great win, but come on, show some respect for Mike.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
This just doesnt sound like Chris Bartram to me for some reason....He has more class than this.

Southpaw

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chris bartram said:

Noone likes a sore winner.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
chris bartram said:

I don't think I'd be none too pleased if my horse was singing and dancing while being stuck 20 games. Good thing I bet on the right side. Chris I owe you a few drinks next time I see you on the tournament trail. Big tournament coming up in Fayetteville in November. 20K added 10 ball & 5K added 1 hole. Maybe I'll seeya there.

I am one of the nicest and well liked pool players in the game and there is alittle more to the story than you know thats why respect is not being shown...I don't like trash talking I just get up and win no talk.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
surprising

KoolKat9Lives said:
Gracious in victory, eh? :rolleyes:

Great win, but come on, show some respect for Mike.

You are right....
I don't know this guy Chris, but this gloating shows little class......

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
chris bartram said:

This post was more appropriate with a phone call. It's not like you guys don't talk anyway...

You should ask the moderators delete this post. It brings down your class.

We know you play great and you've approved that over and over. People are starting to notice your game, stamina and your confidence in your game. Don't tarnish your image that you've worked so hard to gain by one post...

S.

chris_williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not Chris

I happen to know Chris Bartram. This doesnt sound like him. I have never known him to talk trash. Rumor has it that someone logs in as him and posts. Who knows for sure. But I would be willing to give odds that this isnt him but someone using his name.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
chris bartram said:
I am one of the nicest and well liked pool players in the game and there is alittle more to the story than you know thats why respect is not being shown...I don't like trash talking I just get up and win no talk.

Was Mike singin' and dancin' 'cause he was trying to relieve tension/frustration from getting waxed? Or was it a devious move?

I wanted to watch this match but had an obligation... :( I heard you played incredible.

Anyway, I'm sure most people that read this thread don't know even close to half the full story. So "us" will draw impressions based on the little morsels we get. Just sayin'.. But feel free to spill the beans if you want!

Chris, who's next on your radar?

Keep rollin' 'em downhill.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chris_williams said:
I happen to know Chris Bartram. This doesnt sound like him. I have never known him to talk trash. Rumor has it that someone logs in as him and posts. Who knows for sure. But I would be willing to give odds that this isnt him but someone using his name.
Why don't you do him and us a favor and call him? Ask him if this is really him and then let us know.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
chris bartram said:

Umm, Chris (or whoever), Considering Jay said this about you:

"Congrats to Chris. He took on the challenge and handled it like the man he is. He wore Mike down with his consistent solid play. The best man won!"

Do you see any discrepancy as far as public relations skills between you and Jay?

Last edited:

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
chris bartram said:

Chris,

That's right... Almost everyone here who will read this post don't know what really went down and this is out of your characteristic to act this way. Unless you are willing to really tell the whole story, all we see here is an ASS.

S.

vaplaya

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chris, if there is more to the story maybe you should fill us in because your post makes you sound like a jerk.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
chris_williams said:

It doesn't make sense to me either.

jus4funbilliard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Is A Hell Of A Player Likes To Play Mind Games But This Post Makes Chris Look Bad I Didnt See The Match But At This Point Doesnt Matter
Kyle

Darth

Cyber Fox 4/8/96-7/1/09
Silver Member
chris_williams said:
Are you the Chris from Players in Whitehall? I'm originally from Columbus and a good friend of Hunter Lombardo. He doesn't think this is Bartrum either. Hunter is playing a tournament in Davie, Florida today and will call Chris Bartrum on his cell phone tomorrow. We should know later if popcorn is needed.:scratchhead:

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
I've only been around Chris Bartram a few times but I would give odds that is not him. Just my opinion...Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.