Make it Happen Talk 12/15

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Great tournament. Good PPV picture. Good format. No jump cues. Just good, good, good. Johnnyt

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow - almost the same exact shot on the six ball, Shane isn't missing it this time.

Right? You could hear Danny say, "I'm not going to say it" to Billy as Shane was preparing to shoot it. I'm sure they were both thinking how similar it was and didn't want to stone cold jinx him like Danny did the first time 'round!

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right? You could hear Danny say, "I'm not going to say it" to Billy as Shane was preparing to shoot it. I'm sure they were both thinking how similar it was and didn't want to stone cold jinx him like Danny did the first time 'round!

exactly!
I got a good laugh out of it.

When it gets really quiet in there on Sunday night, everyone who is wearing the headsets have Danny and Billy on full volume and you can actually hear them talking from the headsets. Even tonight Shaw said something along the lines of "I'm not listening to Billy" which told me he must have heard them talking about how it was over for Shaw.

Last year Earl was commenting back to them during one of the matches and it made for a good laugh. So Danny and Billy were super quiet so as to not say anything when that crazy deja vu 6-ball down the rail appeared for Shane.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It was a satisfying tournament.....
...Earl and Daz hit rock bottom....and then showed why they're champions.
....and Shane can play pretty good AFTER the break.

poolscholar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When someone gets way ahead in alternate break format....
...where's the excitement?

Players will less often get big leads in alternate break format, when skill levels are similar. Therefore more exciting matches...if you like just watching one guy shoot, then just youtube some videos of shane practicing?

Not sure if you watched the match or not but it was pretty boring after shane got a huge lead. The announcers knew it was basically over. And yes shane did dog it once and that was the only thing keeping the match somewhat interesting and the score line closer

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Help on a score

What was the score between Jayson Shaw and Kevin Cheng?
Appreciate if anyone who knows and can provide.

Mark Griffin