Any info on these ball polishers: Clean Gleam??!!!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Any info on these ball polishers: Clean Gleam??!!! Just wondering if anyone has seen or used one!

TFT

Attachments

• slide1.jpg
    slide1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 863

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I think I saw these on KickStarter... They look well made but I think they were pretty expensive. Can you even buy them yet?

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
sorry....just trying to be a know it all. A bad habit of mine.

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
A Bludworth will clean all 16 balls with a footprint much smaller than that...and do a great job at it.

No offense, but, what does that have to do with the Gleam Clean?? I am also familiar with the Diamond, Bludworth(have one), 5 gallon bucket version and ball star.

I am interested in anyone experience with this NEW PRODUCT.

TFT:thumbup:

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It doesn't seem to clean the entire ball at once, maybe just 30%.

At that price and considering it doesn't seem to clean the entire ball, I think you should look at a DIY approach to creating one of these, it has to be extremely simple. I think the only part to think about is how to irrigate the disposal fluid.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No offense, but, what does that have to do with the Gleam Clean?? I am also familiar with the Diamond, Bludworth(have one), 5 gallon bucket version and ball star.

I am interested in anyone experience with this NEW PRODUCT.

TFT:thumbup:

Glad you brought up the blud. One almost kilt me once.

I say the gleem one needs a cover, irrespective of what the designer thinks about that.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cleaner looks really nice but frankly, it seems overpriced in contrast to other cleaning devices.
It does hold 16 balls which is a plus, however, cleaning 8 balls at a time only means doing it twice.

IMO, I’d rather stick with my Ballstar machine that does an outstanding job cleaning pool balls and
is a lot more compact and looks to be so much better constructed. This is like a deluxe version of the
bucket cleaner because there really isn’t much to this machine. I looked at it closely on a couple of
videos; the top openings should have had rims or covering of some type instead of just wooden holes.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
i dont understand. the cheap bucket one works just fine. ive used mine for a couple years and it still works and have not done one bit of maintenance.
only cost was a polisher for 20 bucks. plus no placing the balls in it just drop them in and turn it on and walk away till done.

Last edited:

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dishwasher. Touch of detergent and vinegar. Quick wash. Come out sparkling clean. The key is the vinegar.