Eden stolen_reward

brilliance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

I would rather inform pawn shops, I bet they will let it go for few hounded bucks..

Good luck finding it, I hope you get it back!

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Theres simply no easy way to say it....”i HATE a THIEF!”....i hope you get to pay someone 5k!

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tes it was over year ago, but it was reported as soon as I realized and a police report filed. After many calls and none returned the detective finally said he interviewed the persons of interest from Empire and told me they did not do it. I said did you have themn to the station? He said no but also refused to say where he interviewed them. I said how do you know they did not steal the cue? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? THE DETETIVEE SAID THAT THEY SAID THEY DID NOT DO IT! I almost fainted

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I think the key to recover of this Cue is getting photos out, getting word out about the reward. The more people who you tell the better chance of recover.

Police work is a lot of networking, and reward tends to make people come forward with info hoping to get the reward. $5,000.00 is a great amount of money.

Send e-mail to every pool room owner in Florida hope they will print off and post photos of the missing Cue. Hell the thief might come in and try to sell it. Then the owner can call the Cops.

I would also check Craig's List, and E-bay frequently as the Cue could be posted for sale. Maybe the person who stole it will return it for the reward because they do not know they too something of value.

JMHO

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tes it was over year ago, but it was reported as soon as I realized and a police report filed. After many calls and none returned the detective finally said he interviewed the persons of interest from Empire and told me they did not do it. I said did you have themn to the station? He said no but also refused to say where he interviewed them. I said how do you know they did not steal the cue? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? THE DETETIVEE SAID THAT THEY SAID THEY DID NOT DO IT! I almost fainted

What did you expect the police to do, waterboard the guy?

You can't go searching the guy's house without some sort of evidence.