Mark Tadd ever on Mosconi Cup team ?

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think not

I don't remember Mark Tadd being on any kind of pool team... always thought of him as a lone wolf. That'd be something, Tadd back in the day showing up with his $30 fiberglass cue, destroying his opponent, toss the cue under the table and go play cards.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure on a live stream I was watching I remember he was attempting a comeback. Does anybody know whether he followed through?

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tadd

I'm pretty sure on a live stream I was watching I remember he was attempting a comeback. Does anybody know whether he followed through?

I talked to someone at Hard Times who said he was playing again, that he was slimming down a little.. he was really bulked up, huge arms.
But that's second hand info in a poolroom, YMMV.

This is from a while back... 10 years?..

Attachments

• Reno07-126.jpg
    Reno07-126.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 560

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to someone at Hard Times who said he was playing again, that he was slimming down a little.. he was really bulked up, huge arms.

But that's second hand info in a poolroom, YMMV.

This is from a while back... 10 years?..

Mark played in the Derby 9b this year. Here is a pic. IMG_3153.JPG

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He plays daily in greensboro nc. Doesn,t play anything like he used to though. But he does still run out some.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He plays daily in greensboro nc. Doesn,t play anything like he used to though. But he does still run out some.
Run out some? That's funny! Tadd was one of top players 25 years ago, who could beat anyone. One of the most naturally gifted players I've ever seen. Even at 90% of his speed when he was at his best, he would still be pro level.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now I gotta put on Mark Tadd vs Kimmer at the Bicycle Club waaayyy back when.
What natural talent... I always remembered that nice bridge he had... and I'm a Kimmer fan also.