Need Help Identifying a Table

CrashTX

Hello, all. Sorry to go this route, but I've run out of other options and need your help identifying this table. I bought it in 2006, but over the years I've lost all records on it. I'm looking to sell it now, but can't find anything to tell me what it is.

Here's the description:

8'
Solid hardwood construction (I think it's mahogany) with a medium cherry finish
Diamond shaped mother of pearl sights
Queen Anne style feet
3-piece, 1-inch slate
leather lattice drop pockets
The interior/underside of the table body appears to be stained black.

The only marks I can find on it are on the underside of each of the bumper rails: "0901 0155"

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1103.jpeg

IMG_0091.jpeg

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, all. Sorry to go this route, but I've run out of other options and need your help identifying this table. I bought it in 2006, but over the years I've lost all records on it. I'm looking to sell it now, but can't find anything to tell me what it is.

Here's the description:

8'
Solid hardwood construction (I think it's mahogany) with a medium cherry finish
Diamond shaped mother of pearl sights
Queen Anne style feet
3-piece, 1-inch slate
leather lattice drop pockets
The interior/underside of the table body appears to be stained black.

The only marks I can find on it are on the underside of each of the bumper rails: "0901 0155"

View attachment 543608

View attachment 543612

View attachment 543613

View attachment 543614

View attachment 543615
These type tables show up on here all the time. Its possible that some US company built it but they usually mark/badge/logo them somewhere. My bet is its an Asian import. They don't have markings on them and are literally shipped by the container load. You see these in almost every gameroom/spa store. Meant for home use and are fine for that.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with garczar, more than likely an Asian import. FWIW the rail blinds/skirt with the numbers stamped on it appear to be made of solid Ash, so I would say this table is probably a little better quality than the typical import. Unfortunately the market is flooded with these tables and the more serious players tend to buy commercial tables, so these tables just don’t fetch the money that sellers expect them to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. The Asian tables come in different grades and this one is a little nicer than some i've seen. 8ft's like this usually sell brand-new in the $2,000-2,500 area.Used? All depends on condition. You've had it 14yrs? If it was me the first person that offered anything close to grand would have themselves a table.

CrashTX

Thanks

Thanks, everyone for their replies. Sounds like concensus is an Asian knockoff. It if is, it's a high quality one.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, everyone for their replies. Sounds like concensus is an Asian knockoff. It if is, it's a high quality one.
Not a knock-off, just a Chinese built table. A knock-off would be an illegal copy of a brand name table. This isn't one.

AdamTriangleB

Does the slate have a liner on the underside of it? Do you see any stickers or printed marks on the underside of the slate?