Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue and shaft reviews
Reload this Page BD Cues and the SS360
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
RSCA HOOLIGAN
AzB Silver Member
RSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond reputeRSCA HOOLIGAN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-12-2015, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prey View Post
Curious are Seyberts selling Bob's shafts now?
yep !

one of the best LD shafts on the market !

Old
  (#32)
Prey
AzB Silver Member
Prey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond reputePrey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-12-2015, 03:31 AM

Thanks RSCA Hooligan. I thought that was his shafts. I just wanted to be sure before buying one!

bd cue
Old
  (#33)
karp801010
AzB Silver Member
karp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to karp801010  
bd cue - 12-26-2015, 01:52 PM

I didn't write anything bad, why such reaction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcues View Post
My, my, isn't social media a great thing.
Karp, I did answer you many times you just did not like my answer. What made you think I would even read your post here? It was not posted to ask a question, it was posted to make me look bad. Thanks, as those unaware of what has transpired probably think I am avoiding you.

I keep email files from all my customers. Your currently contains 99 of them from you. Did I answer them all? No, but a large portion of them including about when your cue would be completed and why I could not give you a firm date. Interestingly over a month before you posted this I sent you an email stating that I would be willing to give your deposit of $200.00 back to you and continue to build your cue. When it was completed I would email you again, along with pics, to see if you still wanted the cue and at that point you could make complete payment. You main response was you did not understand English, what did I mean?

Then about the time you posted this I did exactly that... returned your deposit and told you again I would continue to build your cue. Did you bother to post that? No. So a week later, yesterday, I happen to see your post. Here is some new info for you - I will not be building you a cue, now or any time in the future. Using social media to pressure me into something is totally unacceptable and our relationship is over.

And yes, I am behind. This year has been both a tough one from a personal level as my g/f went through two surgeries and, like everyone else, life happens. Being a one person shop that means that I am pulled away from my work, this last year quite often. Also, this year I was accepted by Seybert's Billiard Supply and now have off the shelf shafts in their online catalog. This order really put other jobs out of wack. Most all of those awaiting items have been very understanding, although I know that each of them eagerly awaits their new cue or shaft. To them a heart felt "Thanks".

the scammer
Old
  (#34)
karp801010
AzB Silver Member
karp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond reputekarp801010 has a reputation beyond repute

the scammer - 12-27-2015, 11:41 AM

how it is possible to arrive so with the clients? To assume obligations to make a cue for money, to use money a 8 months, and to tell that I will do nothing, then the swindler turns out that you simply!
I ask to pay attention of future clients, Bob Deniyelson isn't responsible for the words, and at any time can betray you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcues View Post
My, my, isn't social media a great thing.
Karp, I did answer you many times you just did not like my answer. What made you think I would even read your post here? It was not posted to ask a question, it was posted to make me look bad. Thanks, as those unaware of what has transpired probably think I am avoiding you.

I keep email files from all my customers. Your currently contains 99 of them from you. Did I answer them all? No, but a large portion of them including about when your cue would be completed and why I could not give you a firm date. Interestingly over a month before you posted this I sent you an email stating that I would be willing to give your deposit of $200.00 back to you and continue to build your cue. When it was completed I would email you again, along with pics, to see if you still wanted the cue and at that point you could make complete payment. You main response was you did not understand English, what did I mean?

Then about the time you posted this I did exactly that... returned your deposit and told you again I would continue to build your cue. Did you bother to post that? No. So a week later, yesterday, I happen to see your post. Here is some new info for you - I will not be building you a cue, now or any time in the future. Using social media to pressure me into something is totally unacceptable and our relationship is over.

And yes, I am behind. This year has been both a tough one from a personal level as my g/f went through two surgeries and, like everyone else, life happens. Being a one person shop that means that I am pulled away from my work, this last year quite often. Also, this year I was accepted by Seybert's Billiard Supply and now have off the shelf shafts in their online catalog. This order really put other jobs out of wack. Most all of those awaiting items have been very understanding, although I know that each of them eagerly awaits their new cue or shaft. To them a heart felt "Thanks".

Last edited by karp801010; 12-27-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Old
  (#35)
Realizm
I love cocobolo cues.
Realizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond repute

12-30-2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karp801010 View Post
how it is possible to arrive so with the clients? To assume obligations to make a cue for money, to use money a 8 months, and to tell that I will do nothing, then the swindler turns out that you simply!
I ask to pay attention of future clients, Bob Deniyelson isn't responsible for the words, and at any time can betray you!
Look you got you money back so why are you still complaining about this? I know Bob and never had a problem getting a cue from him and if I have to wait a little longer so be it. I rather have him take his time then send out junk and have to send it back. I never repeat never seen anyone lime you trying to knock him your a joke sir. Go find someone else to make you a cue..

Shooting Cue :BD ?
Break: cue BD cues purple heart power breaker
Jumper BD. Purple heart and maple
Case : JB Seahawks Tribute
If have any question about Bob or has cues please feel free to pm me.
or Checkout www.seybert.com

#teamSS360#

Old
  (#36)
karp801010
AzB Silver Member

12-30-2015, 01:31 PM

and at what here money, I ordered a cue, waited for it 8 months, not in order that the bean took and returned money!!!!
I waited for more than 4 months as it was initially, the word bad didn't tell in its address, simply learned when the cue is ready!

he didn't respond me to letters, I wrote here! after that he refused to do me a cue, even without having written me the personal message, here I incidentally came saw that it doesn't do me a cue any more! I he think didn't start doing the Cue therefore so I arrived! I consider this awful attitude towards clients!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realizm View Post
Look you got you money back so why are you still complaining about this? I know Bob and never had a problem getting a cue from him and if I have to wait a little longer so be it. I rather have him take his time then send out junk and have to send it back. I never repeat never seen anyone lime you trying to knock him your a joke sir. Go find someone else to make you a cue..

Old
  (#37)
karp801010
AzB Silver Member

12-30-2015, 01:44 PM

if you worry about it, report to it if he makes one butt without shaft, I will clean all the claims from a post!
I don't wish anybody bad!
Happy New Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realizm View Post

For Sale BD360/2 30" with Ivory Ferrule (Schons Only)
Old
  (#38)
MalibuMike
A Guilty Bystander
MalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to MalibuMike  
For Sale BD360/2 30" with Ivory Ferrule (Schons Only) - 12-30-2015, 03:48 PM

I hear you guys about the long wait! I did a special order for a BD360/2 30"Shaft with a Schon Joint and a Ivory Ferrule, it took 8 months cost $280 plus I had to send him my Schon Shaft to use the joint from it. He kept the whole Shaft! Anyways, it does hit better then my Predator or my mezz hybrid 2, butt I am sticking to solid shafts, I'm only shooting with my Tiger Pro-X, Also I have way too many Shafts as it is, and I need Dental work done so I will mail you the BD360-2 for $250 (It only fits Schons!) The Mezz Hybrid Pro II, I will also let go for $250, it was $360 as it is a custom 30" shaft as well fits all 5X16 (14), both less then 10 hours of playing time on them total, like new! Roll Straight! No Nicks, scratches, nothing! Mint, like all my equipment. Great cues, I'm just not using them.
PM me!
Mike
Attached Images

All is Grace,
"Malibu" Mike Murphy

Shooter: Schon R-14 light Blue w/Schon Stitched 30" Mezz EXPROShaft with PreciSion Tips from Dennis Searing (Medium)
Spare Cue: Schon LTD 8?? one of one, Bocote forearm, Tulip wood in points/Jacoby Hybrid Shaft 31" with PreciSion (Med.) Tip
: 80's Red R14 New Stacked Leather Wrap with early 80's rare Runde 30" Shaft Micarta Ferrule 13mm (on Top)

Old
  (#39)
cer0286
AzB Bronze Member
cer0286 is on a distinguished road

01-03-2016, 05:59 PM

I bought a SS360/2 from Seyberts. Not using my OB Pro + much anymore. The only slight complaint I have is that the SS360/2 is kinda rough finish wise. Maybe that is by design, cause it does not get tacky at all.

Quote:

Old
  (#40)
Realizm
I love cocobolo cues.
Realizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up 01-04-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
yes they do and will you love it ..

Shooting Cue :BD ?
Break: cue BD cues purple heart power breaker
Jumper BD. Purple heart and maple
Case : JB Seahawks Tribute
If have any question about Bob or has cues please feel free to pm me.
or Checkout www.seybert.com

#teamSS360#

Old
  (#41)
Olywahn
AzB Bronze Member
Olywahn is on a distinguished road

10-16-2017, 09:13 PM

Waste of time and money. I put a deposit on a custom cue from Bob almost a year ago. Says 4-5 months....now it's excuse after excuse.... very poor communication....yes his shafts hit great....but I'm not the least bit impressed with how he has dealt with me. Completely turned off....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: