Joss High performance (HP) shaft
Old
  (#1)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Joss High performance (HP) shaft - 12-12-2016, 08:30 PM

Hey guys I was curious a few weeks back looking all over the Internet for that perfect ld shaft that didn't hit like the others. So I stumbled upon a joss hp shaft and said to myself what the heck give it a try. Well I reviewed the shaft today and I was in awe...the hit was like a ton of bricks as others would say. It felt like a Vollmer cue I tried out few months back that just felt so solid that it was a what us young folk would say natural low deflection, what I mean for those who don't understand it feels like a top notch one piece maple shaft you would get with a famous cue maker IMP. I'm trying to give you guys the best example without sounding like a total noob. Awsome low key shaft that needs much more recognition and that's coming from a picky pool player that has played with all the top of the line production shafts. If you like a old school feel with modern technology this is for you.

Old
  (#2)
Kimmo H.
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo H. has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2016, 03:00 AM

Thanks for posting

Did you use the solid maple version or the laminated maple? They sure look interesting

Mezz
- CP13SW-MD
- Kai / Pro R

Old
  (#3)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member
vsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond reputevsmavs23 has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2016, 04:56 AM

Hello an yes it was the laminated shaft with a joss medium hard tip I thought I had to do a review since I couldn't find one on these shafts lol

joss shaft
Old
  (#4)
coltstudd
AzB Silver Member
coltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond repute

joss shaft - 12-13-2016, 06:29 AM

hi what butt are you using,and did you ever try the ob-1+ shaft,if so what did you think?

Old
  (#5)
vsmavs23
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2016, 07:44 AM

I just purchased a lucasi sneaky with the abalone inlays and got the Joss in uniloc. I have hit with all the ob shafts and they hit very solid but they don't even feel like their in the same class as this hit. Like I said most production shafts feel either light as a feather near the front end of the shaft or they hit real hollow. This joss hp laminated feels like an old growth shaft a buddy has on his customs. Very ltitle effort to put English on the cue ball and it is the most accurate shaft I have every played with.

Old
  (#6)
polimangas
AzB Bronze Member
polimangas is on a distinguished road

01-11-2018, 05:21 PM

I have to agree with you!!! I just purchased the Joss HP (laminated) shaft and it is a game changer for me. I have been shooting with a predator 314 2 shaft on my Joss butt for a while now, and shooting very well. But this Joss HP shaft is a thing of beauty, my accuracy has improved to the point that difficult cuts with a lot of English added are effortless now. Plus I love the feedback. Night and Day difference over my predator 314 2 shaft, Which I loooooove btw!!!

Old
  (#7)
coltstudd
AzB Silver Member
coltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond reputecoltstudd has a reputation beyond repute

01-14-2018, 10:12 AM

i see joss stop making the hp laminated shaft,has anyone had problems with their shaft?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: