T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony made a post earlier today saying he was ready for Dennis.

Tony won the 1st Match 40-38 in Cali & Dennis won the 2nd 40-33 in S Carolina

The Decider Match, One Pocket Big Money Match Part #3 is in the works :eek:

Trying to find a venue and work out the dates.

Who do you guys like ?

A New Design (4).jpg

Last edited:

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Red white n blue!

Me wants the stud from the U.S. to win. I like his style. Go U.S.A.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis should be the favorite in this match

the longer the race ,the more the favorite

Tony seems like the only guy out there who doesn't have to have the best of it to play

I applaud his confidence,and boldness.

I will watch this match for sure
best wishes with the promotion

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like Robocop and i want it to be played at Dan Tull's always awesome Shooter's in Olathe,Ks. Please. ;)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Tony made a post earlier today saying he was ready for Dennis.

Tony won the 1st Match 40-38 in Cali & Dennis won the 2nd 40-33 in S Carolina

The Decider Match, One Pocket Big Money Match Part #3 is in the works :eek:

Trying to find a venue and work out the dates.

Who do you guys like ?

I haven't seen much of either lately but I'd say Dennis.

Is the 2nd match available online somewhere? I loved watching the first match

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis has to be the favorite here, but not by a lot. Every time I see Tony play I'm like "there's no way this style of play can hold up for a long set" but he always proves me wrong. Dennis is just the model of consistency in every facet (shooting, banking, cue ball placement) which lends itself to winning a long race.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
prop bet

Dennis has to be the favorite here, but not by a lot. Every time I see Tony play I'm like "there's no way this style of play can hold up for a long set" but he always proves me wrong. Dennis is just the model of consistency in every facet (shooting, banking, cue ball placement) which lends itself to winning a long race.

Agreed. Exactly. Tony's game is like one long prop bet. I keep thinking he's got the sucker end of it playing 'no safety' one pocket, but after the guy outruns the nuts a few dozen times you start to reevaluate whether the other guy had the nuts after all. Pretty funny.

Still, I'll pay to see it again and take Dennis.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love to hate this match up.... TC is amazing to watch, DO is so precise and his shot making / position play is off the charts.

If I bet on this one I would have to bet on DO.....

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony got out to an insurmountable lead in the 1st match, on the 1st day. After that, Dennis was reeling him in and made it close.
The 2nd match was a whole different story. Dennis got out ahead and just kept it going.
I like Dennis for shot making and cue ball control. He would be my pick.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, Dennis better win or Roy's gonna be selling his house soon haha

I highly doubt that , they didn't end up too bad Dima and James booked some winning games of thier own ,
Roy is not DO's only backer anyhow and if I remember right they didn't have the main action last time they played, But Dima told me where and when today so I'm guessing they are in on this match this time but time will tell

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I highly doubt that , they didn't end up too bad Dima and James booked some winning games of thier own ,
Roy is not DO's only backer anyhow and if I remember right they didn't have the main action last time they played, But Dima told me where and when today so I'm guessing they are in on this match this time but time will tell

So when? Don't really care where.