Bonus ball????

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any news from the world of Bonus ball? is this new league a go or is it dead in the water? I havent seen very much about it lately and was wondering if everyone moved on.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all the preconceptions about how bonus ball will be accepted in the pool world, not just by the pros but more importantly by the average player, and all the delays with the stadium I hope it isn't dead on arrival.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
I saw something on the Friends of Bonus Ball facebook page that made me think there was still (or another) contractor issue. I didn't follow the thread though, figuring someone with all the knowledge would post an update here or on AZ proper. I'm still hoping this gets worked out; as goofy as a game as it seems to a lot of people here, if that's what it takes to get a product in front of the tv cameras, then so be it. I love watching pool - don't necessarily like having to watch a stream every weekend.

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
Bonus Ball is like getting married again after a bitter divorce.

You want to believe it will work this time but you just can't over the feeling that you might just get screwed over again.

Sudden Death 7 Ball got half my estate (and little piece of my heart) when she left.