We Broke the Interweb...Great 2 ball debacle of 2016!

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the dress blue or gold?

That is how this is going to play out. No winners here. Intent vs. called pockets?

Sportsmanship? Neither one had it. It is sad the responses I have read, and even

more disturbing is that these are the current players we 'look' up to. The call was made

and the players abide to the outcome. If the call went the other way, we still would be

here debating how much of a douche Shaw was to make that call. Arguing over intent vs.

called balls. That is why there is no winner, which ever way the call went it was wrong.

The dress is gold btw...

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That is how this is going to play out. No winners here. Intent vs. called pockets?

Sportsmanship? Neither one had it. It is sad the responses I have read, and even

more disturbing is that these are the current players we 'look' up to. The call was made

and the players abide to the outcome. If the call went the other way, we still would be

here debating how much of a douche Shaw was to make that call. Arguing over intent vs.

called balls. That is why there is no winner, which ever way the call went it was wrong.

The dress is gold btw...

You're a Tool. Thanks for the new thread. And no, don't group "we" in with any idiots that look up to these guys.
:scratchhead:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The dress is gold btw...

I think it's click 2 red shoes together

zencues.com

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The dress is gold btw...

Wow, I thought everybody was wrong. I saw blue with one eye and gold with the other.

Kinda like that 14.1 call.