What kind of jump cues do you have?

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of jump cues do you guys use? I use a stealth and like it, my buddy is looking for one and wants to know what most people use.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I own a Chilton Flying Eagle. About the only thing its good for is maybe Flying from my back door into the dumpster.

What do you call a Boomerang that doesn't work?
A stick.

What do you call a jump cue that doesn't work?

Thats one you can cross off your list. Its an over priced tomato stake.

I let a lot of players try the Eagle. They just shook their heads.

I tried a Lucasi Air Hog for a few jumps and was amazed at the ease it jumped. I'll try one of those next.

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a cheap break/jump cue with phenolic tip from Dybior. It's OK for the money.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just bought my ex girlfriends rhino break/jump. it actually breaks very well. jumps like any other cheap phenolic cue

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Jacoby that is nice, but a friend has a Pechare[sp] and I really like it.---Smitty

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have tried numerous and think the best are Bungee, Predator Air, Jim Hanshew and Steve Lomax

The Steve Lomax is my favorite so far

Luther Blissett

on the clapham omnibus
Silver Member
Something called a 'Fatal Leap' by Mit. ...Very light with a rock hard tip. Seems to jump easily and predictably.

Took about 20 minutes of practice to go from being unable to jump (ever in my life!) to being able to jump predictably and effectively (see: Jump shots ...just how much power do you need? ).

EDIT: Found a pic...

68c864425eca07d8e5d69262c849dca5.jpg

Can be bought here: http://www.etbilard.itl.pl/index.php?products=product&prod_id=2443

Last edited:

Tro

Insert Clever Title Here
Silver Member
I bought a Lomax jumper and the WCCS and I haven't looked back since.

For my money, it's the bee's knees :grin-square:

edd

Trance Doc
Silver Member
Custom Mark Bear. It works great! Unfortunately, Mark has passed. Great guy; great cue.

Last edited:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Keith Kustom jump cues. $200 might seem steep to sum, until they try it. It's the last jump cue you'll ever by. check my signature our for pics. just scroll down a bit.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
I've only got one,and it's the only one I've ever needed,it does it's job 100% if I do my part.

It's a Bill McDaniel butt,made to look like the front end of a Schon STL-1 including the steel joint,and it was made to be used with a Schon shaft. Pretty nice unstained birdseye for a jump too too :smile:.

The shaft is right at 20 years old,with Micarta ferrule and an early 90's synthetic Future tip. Tommy D.