Red Shoes match

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I scratched 3 times in a row against the best player in our league, but luckily I got a few chances and was able to win one game after I ran a 33 http://vimeo.com/10716527 and a 37 http://vimeo.com/10716557. Videos uploaded tomorrow. Not great but ok, Missed a breaker at the end of the 37 but I had already won.

Last edited:

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
I scratched 3 times against the best player in our league, but luckily I got a few chances and was able to win one game after I ran a 33 and a 37. Videos uploaded tomorrow. Not great but ok, Missed a breaker at the end of the 37 but I had already won.

3 times in a row? Either way that is a great win against Mr. Eddie Latimer.
Good shooting buddy.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Just showing that you re a great player Dennis!
Strong mentality!

gz

Ingo

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Forge ahead living in the moment disregarding recent mistakes and bad rolls. Then the good rolls just seem to come.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Awesome shooting Dennis, nice way to kick it into gear after the triple scratch. Can't wait to see the footage !

Steve

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I'd like to see is the expression on your face when you triple scratched!! Seriously, great shooting, you're looking super sharp.
Steve
BTW, you're dead meat the next time we play!

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
What I'd like to see is the expression on your face when you triple scratched!! Seriously, great shooting, you're looking super sharp.
Steve
BTW, you're dead meat the next time we play!

I've done it before and I'll do it again. The tables were playing kind of slow and I bunted a ball to the top rail and it barely made the kitchen.

I've seen others recover quickly from a three foul so I did not worry too much about it.

"Dead meat", eh?

That's the spirit!

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First time I ever played Ed he three fouled (called it on himself, I was too clueless to warn him). He ended up winning despite my substantial handicap. Dagger to the heart - damn, love this game! sl