WPBA Great lakes classic on espn at 1 PM

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went out for the day thinking TIVO would record them but they didn't, it was on ESPN CH 28 which I subscribe to and also this other station that Mr. Turner has ESPN HD and they wanted $8.00 more a month for that , so to cut this short it refused to record the ESPN 28 channels and went to the ESPN-HD and did nothing how's that for tivo and turner and my payment for lifetime subscription of TIVO , your suppose to get on TIVO what your subscribed to!,

has anyone else had this problem , this isn't the first time i have had it this is like the thired time and I called timewarner and they said I have to subscribe to ESPN-HD but that was before there broadcasting on 2 different stations and I'm not getting my recordings like it suppose to be, I'll call them back today for sure.

Steven

just in case someone else has this problem I called timewarner and they said it's a 3rd party problem then called tivo and they said to uncheck ESPN-HD in setting.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
luvndog said:
Women don't have to call the 9 but men do?

No but 50% of the time when you see the men, it's the Tournament of Champions where the rule is the 9 is called (in both divisions). Efren nearly lost 2 games by not calling the nine. It is such a silly rule-How often does a pro luck in the nine? So then it comes down to it just being a memory test which has nothing to do with pool.

I once saw 2 hgh level shortstops gamble with each other insisting on "call the nine". In five sets no one lucked the nine in once but they each forgot to call it many times. Thankfully neither one were douche bags and they didnt ever try to nit each other.

Anyway as have I said before. In a televised major event, the referee should have the right to rule if the ball was made in the intended pocket and stop the nonsense. Either that or can the rule.