Quincy IL

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
I'm going to be headed there for a week to visit my lady friend. If anyone has somewhere around there they'd like to mention as far as a good place to play - let me know.:)

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to be headed there for a week to visit my lady friend. If anyone has somewhere around there they'd like to mention as far as a good place to play - let me know.:)

Rack Daddy's. Great place.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Driving from where? I might be able to get you some stops.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man so sorry, I've got nothing! You will be quite a bit south of the places I know of! Bloomington has "ride the nine" with Jason klatt as a regular but the place Really isn't worth the drive outa your way!

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
Well I certainly appreciate the thought MVP - TY. Yea, I take 72 down when I hit Campaign. He's likely out of my price range anyway for an hour this trip - but next time we visit that area I'll certainly check it out. I missed the fall colors tour this year because of scheduling - but hopefully come spring time I can visit again. We've been talking about taking an overnight trip to Chi-town one of these trips, be a good time to check it out.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ched, Joilet has a 5$ fri nite tourney that is ridiculous! It's ran by 5time national champ. And has a stacked field in a race to 3. Winter time it's mostly master players and we get around 60 guys. The prize money sucks but the tables are open and the beer is cheap! Message me if your ever up this way!