Funny pic/gif thread...

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only reason I’m not going to correct your spelling is because we have a few of your
product in our room.....and some players have learned to break fath because of them.

:)

Hey there! Hope you have been good!

Need a small favor, if you talk to Pag’s please have him find me. He will know why. He has my number. He mite get lucky and win $50,000

I’m in LA next 6-7 weeks I could go to Vegas.

Again thx very much, good to see you here! With same great pic next to your name!

Best

Fatboy

PS: I still can’t spell, However spell checkers have improved-so while I mite appear smarter, the fact is my spelling is bad as ever. And I still don’t know how to post a pic. I’m rarely online anymore.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hey there! Hope you have been good!

Need a small favor, if you talk to Pag’s please have him find me. He will know why. He has my number. He mite get lucky and win $50,000

I’m in LA next 6-7 weeks I could go to Vegas.

Again thx very much, good to see you here! With same great pic next to your name!

Best

Fatboy

PS: I still can’t spell, However spell checkers have improved-so while I mite appear smarter, the fact is my spelling is bad as ever. And I still don’t know how to post a pic. I’m rarely online anymore.

He’s not on the continent right now....as far as I know.
When he phones, I’ll relay the message.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personal space:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-124146.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-124146.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 1,446

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member