A Question for Thomas Wayne

TheCutShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently there was a thread about Thomas Wayne cues on the forum. I have been a fan of his work since I saw an article about his Cues in Pool & Billiard mag. sometime back in the mid 90's. After reading the article, I tried to find more info about him and his cues, it was darn near impossible at the time and there is still very limited info available today. I have found out that he does more than build beautiful cues, he has also worked with Knife Makers and Furniture Manufacturers.

My question to Mr. Thomas Wayne is: Why don't you have your own Website?
If you have one, I sure can't find it! Surely you can afford it.

In the recent thread he responded to a comment about some of the high quality photos of his work being lost & or stolen. If he had his own website he could store those photos on the site in an archive, then they would be available for anyone that was interested to view.

I would like to see more of his work, he has a true artistic genius to his work and it would be interesting to see his work with the Knife handles & Furniture!

Hopefully it won't be 9 years before he responds to this!!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Recently there was a thread about Thomas Wayne cues on the forum. I have been a fan of his work since I saw an article about his Cues in Pool & Billiard mag. sometime back in the mid 90's. After reading the article, I tried to find more info about him and his cues, it was darn near impossible at the time and there is still very limited info available today. I have found out that he does more than build beautiful cues, he has also worked with Knife Makers and Furniture Manufacturers.

My question to Mr. Thomas Wayne is: Why don't you have your own Website?
If you have one, I sure can't find it! Surely you can afford it.

In the recent thread he responded to a comment about some of the high quality photos of his work being lost & or stolen. If he had his own website he could store those photos on the site in an archive, then they would be available for anyone that was interested to view.

I would like to see more of his work, he has a true artistic genius to his work and it would be interesting to see his work with the Knife handles & Furniture!

Hopefully it won't be 9 years before he responds to this!!
Thomas Wayne reads these forums. Does he need a website? I don't think he does. And his high res photos have bee used by others to steal his designs. Thomas probably does a better job at archiving than 99.9% of us.

PM him!

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
The story that I remember is that way back in the day someone stole the Thomas Wayne website name or something and tried to extort a cue or $ from Thomas in order to get it back. So as a result Thomas basically said to heck with having a website.

I don't know any additional details, but I recall Thomas himself said this in a post over on Jimbos Army a few years ago in one of their 'ask the cuemaker' discussions.

Last edited:

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
The story that I remember is that way back in the day someone stole the Thomas Wayne website name or something and tried to extort a cue or $ from Thomas in order to get it back. So as a result Thomas basically said to heck with having a website.

I don't know any additional details, but I recall Thomas himself said this in a post over on Jimbos Army a few years ago in one of their 'ask the cuemaker' discussions.

In reply to my own post above, I found the post where Thomas explains what happened with his website. This was back in 2007 on Jimbos Army, see attached image.

Attachments

• TW Website HRSM.jpg
    TW Website HRSM.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 256
Last edited: