AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Right

Mc Daniel cues always had a nice feel and hit
Bill and Tim tried to explain it to me about something at the joint

it was over my head,but I knew one thing,they all played good

You are right Dean it had something to do with a cushion in the joint that gave it a unique hit. It was over my head also but this is what I got out of it.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
What a fantastic looking cue by one of the greatest cue makers ever. There is so much that can be said about Bill McDaniel, and cues that he has built. It all could really fill a book. Just search some of the forums here on AZB. His cues hit, and have been compared to some of the biggest named cue makers ever. This is an 8 point “All Original” cue in Pristine condition. Look at the figure in the Birdseye Maple. All of the white inlays are natural material. The ferrules and butt cap are linen. The shafts look like they are new and the tips appear to be original. This cue has the shorter steel joint that are so very popular now. Further proof of Bill being ahead of his time. All of Bill’s cues are also known for their flawless construction. Super tight inlays and perfect ring work.

Nick Varner, Karen Corr, Rodney Morris, Ginky San Souci, Johnny Morra, Alex Pagulayan are some of the players that have played with Bill’s cues. They played with Bill's cues, and they won with Bill's cues.

Condition: Pristine
Weight: 19.3oz
Length: 58”
Wrap: Linen
Joint Pin: 5/16-14
Material: Steel
Diameter: .834”
Butt Length: 29” Weight: 15.3
Balance: 19”
Shaft 1 Size: 12.8mm Length: 29” Weight: 4oz Ferrule: LBM
Shaft 2 Size: 13.1mm Length: 29” Weight: 4.2oz Ferrule: LBM

$2,199.00
Paypal, Casher's checks and Bank money orders
We also take Zelle Bank Quick Pay. It's fast, FREE and confidential.

More pictures are available on our website: http://custombilliardcue.com/

You can always send a PM or email to: Sales@custombilliardcue.com
But for a faster response give us a call at 216-287-6216. .

Thank you,

Scot

Beautiful cue! Someone will be damn proud to own that one. :)

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I love the cue and and sent you antrade plus cash offer and you never responded?? Check your pms and let me know what you think.

ScotJoe

Custom Billiard Cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I love the cue and and sent you antrade plus cash offer and you never responded?? Check your pms and let me know what you think.

Hi Jay,

I sent a response to your offer on 10/20. Don't know why you didn't receive it. This cue is a cash sale only cue. That doesn't mean I don't do trades ever. Just some cues are cash, and some are cash traders.

Thank you,

Scot
CBC

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi Jay,

I sent a response to your offer on 10/20. Don't know why you didn't receive it. This cue is a cash sale only cue. That doesn't mean I don't do trades ever. Just some cues are cash, and some are cash traders.

Thank you,

Scot
CBC

Thanks for the response buddy ( someone actually saw this post and offered me a cue plus cash trade for his q88( slightly different ringwork but 8 points and same everywhere else) hope you get this one sold...it is a really nice cue and i think bill made the best steel joint cues ever( lol gus and bbushka fans everywhere just speak t out there coffee)

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the response buddy ( someone actually saw this post and offered me a cue plus cash trade for his q88( slightly different ringwork but 8 points and same everywhere else) hope you get this one sold...it is a really nice cue and i think bill made the best steel joint cues ever( lol gus and bbushka fans everywhere just speak t out there coffee)

Q8 has ivory dogbone rings. The "secret" at the joint is a linen ring between the wood and ss joint. Never knew Scruggs used it but $ cues did, as well as Thoroughbred cues that came out of McDaniel's old shop.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Q8 has ivory dogbone rings. The "secret" at the joint is a linen ring between the wood and ss joint. Never knew Scruggs used it but $ cues did, as well as Thoroughbred cues that came out of McDaniel's old shop.

Thanks for the info,i must have an q8 then,because it is identical to this cue except it has dogbone rings.