Sweet shot for the cash

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can’t wait to get to the room to try that shot out. Thanks for posting.

I'm curious how you did. It took me a few tried to pocket the ball. Pocketing the ball and drawing the cue ball back to the jaws of the corner pocket to leave no shot is a different level.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Z-Nole...Which room do you play out of?

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

I play over at Eric Baker's place in Clearwater but usually only in the mornings. Being a cigar smoker who isn't allowed to smoke at home it works out well. And the Gold Crowns are in perfect condition. I hope to get over there in an hour to try this shot out.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And as with no other pool game..it's the opportunity to shoot those types of shots, that is a big part of the beauty and the excellence of the game of One Pocket.

- Ghost <-----evangelizing

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
And as with no other pool game..it's the opportunity to shoot those type of shots, that is a big part of the beauty and the excellence of the game of One Pocket.

The shots that you get to try in one pocket (without being laughed at!) go perfectly with the calliope music in my head.

pj <- sometimes they even go
chgo

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And as with no other pool game..it's the opportunity to shoot those type of shots, that is a big part of the beauty and the excellence of the game of One Pocket.

Yes sir. I remembered to give it a try just as I was finishing. Shot it five or six times before I made it but the speed control was surprising easy. For some reason I found it easier than the bottom rail/side rail/top rail three rail shot.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes sir. I remembered to give it a try just as I was finishing. Shot it five or six times before I made it but the speed control was surprising easy. For some reason I found it easier than the bottom rail/side rail/top rail three rail shot.

That's 4 rails...and it is a hanger!

(Dammit. I sold out again)