Professional Pool Tournaments

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once the World Pool Championships was held half an hour from where I live and I did not know. I would like to attend a Las Vegas pool tournament. Where is there a complete list of pool tournaments. Where I have looked not all pro tournaments are listed. Can you give me some links of where progessional pool tournaments are listed. I obviously am going to the wrong places because I have missed plenty of tournaments.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once the World Pool Championships was held half an hour from where I live and I did not know. I would like to attend a Las Vegas pool tournament. Where is there a complete list of pool tournaments. Where I have looked not all pro tournaments are listed. Can you give me some links of where progessional pool tournaments are listed. I obviously am going to the wrong places because I have missed plenty of tournaments.

Try this?

https://www.azbilliards.com/tours_and_events/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What you are looking for is a source of pool info...you need the a to z of billiards.

If only there were such a thing...

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may have noticed this Covid-19 thing going around the world. ALL professional pool tournaments have been cancelled or postponed for the foreseeable future. Same thing with pool expos and amature league championships.

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour