Dennis Orcollo's Moori Tip

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know what hardness Dennis Orcollos Moori tip is. Also does anyone know the shaft tip diameter?

Also it looks like there are different types of Moori tips. Which type does he use.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know what hardness Dennis Orcollos Moori tip is. Also does anyone know the shaft tip diameter?

Also it looks like there are different types of Moori tips. Which type does he use.
The Meucci he was using was a 13mm Pro shaft iirc. No clue what tip. I'm guessing it was the stock Ultraskin.

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Meucci he was using was a 13mm Pro shaft iirc. No clue what tip. I'm guessing it was the stock Ultraskin.

Thanks for the kind reply! Did a search and just found out equipment questions are cringeworthy around here (in regards to what pros use). Noted.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind reply! Did a search and just found out equipment questions are cringeworthy around here (in regards to what pros use). Noted.
These giys get free stuff and change a lot. They can play with anything, doesn't matter. Efren came over in '85 and beat everyone's ass with a $15 stick.

tabi1

Registered
These giys get free stuff and change a lot. They can play with anything, doesn't matter. Efren came over in '85 and beat everyone's ass with a $15 stick.

That made me laugh so hard. Doing it with a $15 stick while wearing flip flops:)