Great News at 1:00 A.M.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys at approximately one oclock in the morning today I received an email from JR Calvert with Inside Pool Magazine that he is clearing a section of the schedule on his Live Stream Table to cover the Finals of the Super Billiards Expo 14.1 Challenge.

This is great news and we will keep you updated with more news and photos from the expo.

Charlie

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great News

I'll be there Thursday-Saturday. I have to head home before the finals. This is wonderful news.:smile:

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
That's great news. BTW are there tickets required for watching the 14.1 finals? If so do we get them at the ticket booth. I didn't see this on the site.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
a couple of days ago I read about free live stream from SBE from March 18 to 21, probably at Billiards Digest internet site. They said InsidePool is sponsoring this, and "time permtting" will show the 14.1 finals. I would love to know the schedule so that I try to watch it, even if time difference is against me ;)

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
That's great news. BTW are there tickets required for watching the 14.1 finals? If so do we get them at the ticket booth. I didn't see this on the site.

Charlie said we are not sure yet we are waiting to hear from JR from inside pool. We will keep u posted!