fs Bludworth

cwalker

http://www.lowbird.com/da
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a bludworth birdseye maple with 4 points. Cue is around 18-18.5 oz. Has a 12.75 shaft with a med kamui tip. cue is fairly straight with a small amount of roll out. Also some knicks and dings. Nothing to effect the play of the cue. Asking $300 obo. thanks, clint

100_0485.jpg
100_0483.jpg
100_0484.jpg

sharking4life

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the roll of the cue that bad your only asking $300? Most 4 point Bludworths are worth atleast double that. GL with your sale.

cwalker

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
the roll isn't bad at all I think it is in the joint. I don't notice it at all when playing. Will also trade for a nice jump/break cue. thanks, clint

cwalker

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
it rolls really straight apart the butt is dead straight and the shaft may have the slightest of tapper roll. Like I said it is not noticeable when playing. I have bought a lot of cue that were said to be straight that weren't as good as this one. will make someone a nice player. the cue hits great. thanks, clint

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Seems to cheap and answer to the questions are short...G.L.

I believe that his answers were adequate to what was being asked. What is your sufficient length of response to not be too short? You asked him about the roll and he said it wasn't bad, what else do you want. Should he expound on the amazing qualities of how the cue "hits a ton" or like a "freighttrain"?

As far as the price, this is a fairly priced representation of a Bludworth. It seems that you haven't tried to sell one recently. I had one with more work in it than this with two shafts I got little more than what he is asking for it.

Leonard is kind of a dick, in case you've never talked to him. I believe this and the confusion between his and his son's work may add to the devaluation of these cues.

You're cue is very close to what I would consider the market value for this cue. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

sharking4life

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe that his answers were adequate to what was being asked. What is your sufficient length of response to not be too short? You asked him about the roll and he said it wasn't bad, what else do you want. Should he expound on the amazing qualities of how the cue "hits a ton" or like a "freighttrain"?

As far as the price, this is a fairly priced representation of a Bludworth. It seems that you haven't tried to sell one recently. I had one with more work in it than this with two shafts I got little more than what he is asking for it.

Leonard is kind of a dick, in case you've never talked to him. I believe this and the confusion between his and his son's work may add to the devaluation of these cues.

You're cue is very close to what I would consider the market value for this cue. Good luck with your sale.

Ok first of all if I was interested in this cue I would of asked him more questions but I was mearly commenting on the cue and the price. I thought it was to low. For a custom made cue with 4 points and silver ring work, $300 is quite low, for $300 you can get a plain Predator sp for the same price that would be a production cue. That's my point, for a custom made cue that looks nice from the pics I believe the price is to low, and it looks like a model that Leonard would of made not his son. I have actually talked to Leonard before at the SBE in 2005 when he used to go and yes he is a dick but that has nothing to do with that fact that he makes good hitting cues that should be worth more than the price asked. In the near future his cues should go up in value because of his health and his age, he probably will not be making cues anymore. But my intentions were just saying I think that the seller should ask for more for a good looking cue. But whoever buys this cue for $300 will get an amazing deal. Once again g.l.

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Ok first of all if I was interested in this cue I would of asked him more questions but I was mearly commenting on the cue and the price. I thought it was to low. For a custom made cue with 4 points and silver ring work, $300 is quite low, for $300 you can get a plain Predator sp for the same price that would be a production cue. That's my point, for a custom made cue that looks nice from the pics I believe the price is to low, and it looks like a model that Leonard would of made not his son. I have actually talked to Leonard before at the SBE in 2005 when he used to go and yes he is a dick but that has nothing to do with that fact that he makes good hitting cues that should be worth more than the price asked. In the near future his cues should go up in value because of his health and his age, he probably will not be making cues anymore. But my intentions were just saying I think that the seller should ask for more for a good looking cue. But whoever buys this cue for $300 will get an amazing deal. Once again g.l.
Really? I sold a Bludworth on here that was FULLY loaded with turquoise and silver for $550 shipped less than 2 months ago...
It DOES seem priced low, but thats the market right now.
BTW, the retail on the cue I sold was approx $1500 and it was straight as an arrow and the finish was perfect.
Another great example of this type of pricing would be a Cognoscenti. Plain janes retail for $1300. They sell on ebay and here for approx $850-$1000 used. Keep that in mind and try to understand why his $4000 cues are only bringing $1800... same concept, money is tight and this seller obviously knows that. Nice cue. Good deal. Good luck with the sale.

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Possible trade option

Hi Clint,
I sent you a pm regarding a trade for two cues and some cash. Let me
know if we can talk out a deal.
Thank You. :)
Ryan