9ball_in_MN

speed kills
Silver Member
that is never good it wrecks the value of the cue if you ever look to sell it
if you still want to pm rat or paul dayton they will be able to help you

9ball_in_MN

speed kills
Silver Member
sorry misunderstood you i thought you wanted the pin in the cue changed lol damn midnights and no sleep i looked at it wrong but paul and rat are great to work with they can help you with that i am sure

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Myzona,
This is a relatively easy and common procedure. While Ryan or Paul could do a great job for you, shipping both ways would make it unnecessarily expensive.
Hopefully a CMaker or CTech in Cali, closer to you, will contact you.
BTW, it is against the forum rules here to quote pricing, so that must be done via PM.
HTH
Gary

myzona

Registered
Thanks Gary, will wait for PM with price quote from locals. BTW I don't mind to ship it anywhere in US but previous experience with lead time from one on the mentioned above cue makers is overkill.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks to me like there would be a major problem since the 5/16 insert od is already larger than the 3/8-10 pin od, so there is no meat for rethreading without the insert. I'm not aware of any 3/8-10 inserts, so the other option I see would maybe be plugging the shaft, but I don't like that either.

Sport666

FC3 Custom Cues & Repairs
Silver Member
The last time I removed a insert on the Mezz WD700, it came apart in two pieces.... Not a big deal but needed to be plugged.
Thanks Frank FC3