Alton Takata has created an amazing Cue Cap for my wrapless Black Boar

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank You Jimmy..

Thank You Jimmy,
for commissioning me to create a joint protector for your 2015 Black Boar EVEREST Cue..

Tony and Donnie and Ken Kerner , exhibited "EVEREST" at Will Prout's 2015 International Cue Collector Show in Denver, Colorado.

Black Boar's EVEREST, won the "2015 Grand Collection" Award , and, the " 2015 People's Choice" Award.
Congrats to all.. :smile:

It takes a long time to visualize what shape and features would be the best to compliment the Everest Cue, without distracting from the Everest Cue it's self..
Also, all the planning and engineering to bring all the components together be fitted and captivated to each other and still be functional and strong.
Those are real gold dots .. :D

Thanks for posting guys :smile:

Alton Takata - Cue Caps

Last edited:

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Thank You Jimmy,
for commissioning me to create a joint protector for your 2015 Black Boar EVEREST Cue..

Tony and Donnie and Ken Kerner , exhibited "EVEREST" at Will Prout's 2015 International Cue Collector Show in Denver, Colorado.

Black Boar's EVEREST, won the "2015 Grand Collection" Award , and, the " 2015 People's Choice" Award.
Congrats to all.. :smile:

It takes a long time to visualize what shape and features would be the best to compliment the Everest Cue, without distracting from the Everest Cue it's self..
Also, all the planning and engineering to bring all the components together be fitted and captivated to each other and still be functional and strong.
Those are real gold dots .. :D

Thanks for posting guys :smile:

Alton Takata - Cue Caps

Alton, thank you for creating this amazing finishing touch for my Boar.

It couldn't turned out any more special than it did. Every time you have made a set of caps for me, it's been an awesome experience.

Best,
JimmyK

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Alton, thank you for creating this amazing finishing touch for my Boar.

It couldn't turned out any more special than it did. Every time you have made a set of caps for me, it's been an awesome experience.

Best,
JimmyK

Sad he never made me ones:(:boring2::sorry:
Enjoy your new Cue my Friend and this Caps are "out of this World"
Ralf

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
One of the nicest cues I have ever held.......an amazing cue....

And the cue cap by Alton sitting atop the BB takes it to yet another level.

Simply magnificent.
Congratulations to you, Tony and Alton.

Again, amazing...
Will Prout

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
an artist

Alton is an artist and very tuned into making sure his caps work with the theme of the cue. This only proves his ingenuity has grown with the works of the big cuemakers.

Keep up the great work Alton.

Sanjay

Last edited: