funny story

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My 54 year old daughter had some serious surgery a couple of days ago which fortunately came out very well. Coming out of anesthesia the nurse asked some standard questions....what's your name (answered).....what's your birthdate (answered)....who's the president....the M....F.....er. Mitch

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it was funny...LOL
Plus, I'm sure his daughter plays pool from time to time...:yes:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
My 54 year old daughter had some serious surgery a couple of days ago which fortunately came out very well. Coming out of anesthesia the nurse asked some standard questions....what's your name (answered).....what's your birthdate (answered)....who's the president....the M....F.....er. Mitch

Good girl!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
If that's what she said, I'm not sure if this qualifies as successful surgery.

I am, however, sure that this thread is not funny and it does not belong in the main forum. Keep the politics in NPR please.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what, she was drugged. I know sane people that still say it about the sorry POS M....F....er before President Donald John Trump, and they ain't drugged!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
So what, she was drugged. I know sane people that still say it about the sorry POS M....F....er before President Donald John Trump, and they ain't drugged!

I was drugged once....damn near fifty feet...:yikes:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing and funny story... thanks so much for sharing, I will now be able to sleep tonight!!!!

But, just curious... how is this pool related?

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

She shows signs of brilliance and perception.

PoolRookie

Minnesota
Silver Member
This post is unreal. Of course most responses are from New York or California. Largest state debts, homeless everywhere and what else can you say. Instead of MAGA or those states mottos give America away or drag America down again. Unreal.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
This post is unreal. Of course most responses are from New York or California. Largest state debts, homeless everywhere and what else can you say. Instead of MAGA or those states mottos give America away or drag America down again. Unreal.

I concur :thumbup:.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

I live in California and I'm glad I do. The positives greatly outweigh the negatives and most of us can tell a charlatan from a good man.

bstroud

Deceased
I grew up in a pool room with several people just like Trump. I think I know just what he is.

Nothing but a Con man.

If it looks like an Ass, acts likes an Ass and talks like an Ass?
Draw your own conclusions.

Bill Stroud

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PoolRookie, while I agree with you, there's one small error. It seems that New York City has been trying to solve their homeless problem. They have been shipping their homeless by bus and Path trains to Newark, NJ.

Now considering what former Mayor Cory Booker has done for Newark, surely this is a eighth amendment violation. "Cruel and unusual punishment"

BTW, anyone stupid enough to vote for Cory should spend a happy holiday weekend on Springfield Ave. Newark. Wasteland site of the '67 riots.

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
funny

Sorry friends, I really didn't mean for my post to be a political statement. I just thought it funny that when in an anesthesia recovery she blurted out what she did. Mitch

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry friends, I really didn't mean for my post to be a political statement. I just thought it funny that when in an anesthesia recovery she blurted out what she did. Mitch

First and foremost, glad to hear your daughter made it through a big surgery in good shape.

Second, with how charged up our country is right now over politics, there's no way anything to do with Trump was gonna get by without some added commentary. Given this fact, I would agree that npr would have been a better place to post it.

Lastly, whether a Trump fan or not, I don't think we should lose our senses of humor. I voted for Trump and I thought this was pretty funny. I know nine o nine (Mitch) as a good personal friend and a man of integrity and I'm positive he wasn't looking to fan any political flames. Just looking to pass on something he found humorous, is all.

best,
brian kc