FOR SALE: Downey ebony cue

POCKETWOLF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Caught up with med bills, but still looking to move cue. I have a Troy Downey cue for sale. This a great player, troy is much underappreciated for his cue making ability. Specs are as follows:
ebony forearm w/4 cocobolo points-white/black/white veneers
coco butt-ebony/coco rings a-e----upgraded double linen wrap black/brown w/black done by troy
both shafts are straight and close to 13mm/butt dead straight//12.5 in taper
tiger med tips
3/8 radial flat face joint---hits so good
cue close to 19 oz,sorry i don't have a scale
Poss trades for kikel sneaky/ SHIP TO CONT. US ONLY/PREFER USPS CASHIER CHECK
NEW REDUCED PRICE ONLY now 525 shipped in US---Let's try this again... Cue is a steal at this price!
cues1-18-09015.jpg

Last edited:

POCKETWOLF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
thx liljohn, i agree. I chose to sell this cue to pay bills because i own a custom downey per my design that has become my main player. This is a sale of necessity, not choice.

Idaho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bump for a great cue. This same cue is my daily player while I'm waiting for Troy to custom build one for me. Troy Downey is by far the most under-rated cue maker out there. His cues not only hit a ton, but the craftsmanship in second to none.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
It is ebony.

the cue i hit with must have been a different model then. this cue looks great though. one of the best cue i ever got to use was a buddy of mines downey.

what i'm trying to say is the cue for sale here is no rat cue. but it's still pretty sharp!

Last edited:

POCKETWOLF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Whoa, i go to work and drop 5 pages...back to the top! And thanks for the comments, who wants a great cue?

pooltableproCP

Is there a problem?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have seen this cue up close, even hit it a few times. Wicked piece of cocobolo in the sleeve! This is a great cue at a very good price......If you are a fan of the SW or Bluegrass style hit, then you would not be disappointed in the performance of this cue!

Chris

POCKETWOLF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
price drop on a clean-straight-great playing cue.....625 shipped in cont. us. This won't drop very much more if at all, and it's worth every penny.