WTB cheap ivory joint cue

cwalker

http://www.lowbird.com/da
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I prefer a 3-8x10 pin but I will look at anything. haven't ever tried one just want to see how they hit thanks, clint $500 and under

Last edited:

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Cheap and Ivory are two words not typically associated with each other, but good luck in your search.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Cheap?

Your idea of cheap and mine might be worlds apart...can you at least put a price range that you're looking?

CGiuli

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
ivory joint

I can't do $500, but i have a nice Espiritu cue with an ivory joint and a few diamonds. I can drop the price to $625. Shipped.

skip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
cwalker, like a few have said ivory is not cheap. I just spent almost $300.00 to have an ivory joint put on one of my schon's. Good luck with your search.

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I know I just finished looking. All I can say is oh my God. The cues you have up are unbelievable. I'm just a few grand short. But I have a super desire for a Schon R12. If you run across one please pm me. Thanks, Skip
ask and you shal recieve my personal cue from 1985

Attachments

• IMG_9848.jpg
    IMG_9848.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 234

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
this cue i babied for the longest time and the best birdseye of any cue

Attachments

• IMG_9849.jpg
    IMG_9849.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 219

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
haha, that has to be the funniest thread title I have seen in like a week.. Good luck either way and let me know who you and how you get that cue so I may do the same.;)

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
^^^ there's already a couple nice offerings, haha...

btw, your post has a very negative/smartass tone to it. That doesn't go too far around here... hopefully I just read it wrong.