My new Lambros ...

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Heres a little look at my cue that came out of the shop couple weeks ago. I cant say enough about how good my cue looks and plays,, ,, Its everything I wanted and yet more.Check out those longs points !! I love the laminated LD shafts and I got the new ultimate joint he just came out with and its just seems to move the Q ball so effortlessly. Ihe used mason micarta ferrules with ultraskins tips , then a spanish bull wrap that just feels so good to play with , I am just completely happy with it, I just wish I could take better pictures to do it justice. I been looking for someone to take better ones than I did but I never ended up getting it done, so heres a few....Thanks Mike Lambros and Donny P... for takeing care of me...<< ED

Attachments

• 2013-07-27_17.18.52.jpg
    2013-07-27_17.18.52.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 735
  • 2013-07-27_17.16.38.jpg
    2013-07-27_17.16.38.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 712
  • 2013-07-27_17.16.59.jpg
    2013-07-27_17.16.59.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 714
  • 2013-07-27_17.15.28.jpg
    2013-07-27_17.15.28.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 676
  • 2013-07-27_17.18.38.jpg
    2013-07-27_17.18.38.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 670
Last edited:

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue. Now vacuum that cloth before you invite Johnny Archer over to hit a few.:grin-square:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue. Now vacuum that cloth before you invite Johnny Archer over to hit a few.:grin-square:

Hell no...thats his hustle. Johny could never make a ball with all that on the felt!

I saw and hit some with this first hand and the pics don't do it justice. Those colors pop and like every lambros it hits like your pounding nails in a wall. solid and consistent.

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW that is a beautiful cue! I have been wanting a Lambros for a long long time now. Have to have one soon!

YubaCushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Outstanding

The colors in the points are perfect for the length. The rings really stand out.
The detail, the overall appearance, perfect. That's a cue of a lifetime.
It all came together. Congratulations. Of all the cues I have seen from him, I like yours the best.

pathman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The colors in the points are perfect for the length. The rings really stand out.
The detail, the overall appearance, perfect. That's a cue of a lifetime.
It all came together. Congratulations. Of all the cues I have seen from him, I like yours the best.
I have to agree, I'm a certified Lambros nut, have had a few, seen a bunch, this is easily my favorite.

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I already paid you for that cue and you never sent it.
Please send it to me immediately.
toetap05.gif

Oh, and after you mail it...look at this pretty gif.

tumblr_mqrt3pXRyA1ryibnio1_400.gif

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Maybe, just maybe it's just me but the points could have been a tad longer?

Yeah, yeah....mill them points right into the joint. A very classy cue. I think your lambros will become your favorite cue. Good luck and enjoy

asmith74

Where I pay homage
Silver Member
congrats Ed, amazing cue. we gotta hit some soon. Sorry I've been outta touch.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come back

I had to come back and take another look , that is one classy cue. I owned a Lambros years ago and they play great.Good luck with it.