Any rooms in downtown Boston

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m in downtown Boston for a day tomorrow. Are there any player’s rooms around? I can get anywhere the subway goes plus a cheap Uber ride. A banger’s room or bar is fine also.

Thanks.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best bet is Amazin Billiards in Malden. You can get pretty close to it on the orange line. 10 9’ GC IV’s in great shape, 4 nice 3C tables, and now a 6x12 Snooker table. The owner, Mazin Shooni, is a world class 3c player.

Hope it helps,

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Pool in Boston is sparse at best. I look everytime I visit and am always amazed at the lack of tables.
I know there were a couple of Brunswick Metro tables at one time at a place called Kings Dining & Entertainment. It's a nightclub with many games and bowling lanes.

I have pictures of a table that was outside on the walkway at Faneuil Hall Marketplace.

Beantown Pub had several tables also and great food so check it out.

The Hub Pub had tables if I remember correctly but none of these would be considered a "players room"

Cuebuddy...itchen for a Boston trip.

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe too late now, but Jillians is right next to Fenway park. Unless they shut down. Should have GC 9 footers in there, and they used to have a snooker table but no idea if that is there now.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless you go to Malden, you should enjoy something that the city actually has to offer: There's a lot, but pool isn't one of them... Too bad you landed here on a sports off-day. Even if you're not big into sports, the environment is worth the experience.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you can get on a table. The room attracts a lot of players.
All top notch equipment.

app4dstn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazin is great. Keep in mind the orange line shuts down mid evening. You can cab/Uber to Davis sq and take red line back to downtown. Probably better food options at Davis sq also at a later hour.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
League on Thursday night will occupy all the tables. I usually play Thursdays, I'd say hello, but I'm scheduled off this week.

KMRUNOUT

What's your team name?

PM Sent

EDIT: Empty your inbox :)

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, my buddy plays on Tuesdays.

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to thank everyone for the recommendations. I literally had 30 min before I had to leave to catch a plane back home. The room was very nice inside. I was really impressed that about half the tables were going on a Thursday afternoon at 3pm. All but one of those tables had players on it. The remaining one was a couple of bangers. I asked the houseman if he could find me a friendly opponent for a quick game of 3 cushion, but all the carom players were in a match against each other or on their way out the door. The carom table I played on was really nice.

IMG_1104.jpg