Who has the best looking cues on AZB, please post photos?

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to see all of the new and old cues you great bunch of pool players have to show off on AZB..... Put your cases on here too! I saw a lot of good looking cues on AZB. Now is the time to show them off to everyone online on AZB! The weapons of work and play! Thanks.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Check out the section called Cue Gallery. You will find pics of cues for days.

denver

Registered
vegas2011 137.jpg[/attach]

Wes Hunter made in 2000

Attachments

• vegas2011 138.jpg
    vegas2011 138.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 550

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
I would like to see all of the new and old cues you great bunch of pool players have to show off on AZB..... Put your cases on here too! I saw a lot of good looking cues on AZB. Now is the time to show them off to everyone online on AZB! The weapons of work and play! Thanks.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

You have a tremendous amount of free time don't you?

:)

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
Nope , nothing wrong.

I just happen to notice you start quite a number of...lets say, superfluous threads. And generally don't seem to have much personal interest in the subject matter. Although you are exceeding courteous which is nice to see.

So now I find myself wondering what makes "Lock N Load" tick. ;)

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope , nothing wrong.

I just happen to notice you start quite a number of...lets say, superfluous threads. And generally don't seem to have much personal interest in the subject matter. Although you are exceeding courteous which is nice to see.

Well I think you should look at the amount of hits and responses I get on my threads! I play pool too. Now is there anything else you would like to know about Lock N Load? Thanks for your response!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like your choice of words to describe my threads!

Nope , nothing wrong.

Superfluous, I do not see them as being that way though! Everyone has their own opinion! I never try to force anyone to read my threads either! My CP is full of good remarks about my threads!!! Maybe I am missing something? Some of the nice people on AZB post in my threads as well.....
Thanks for your input.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
These type of questions or threads are no more than pool spam!

Just to see how many responses it can generate.

Well I guess I got suckered into replying!

Good job! Ha!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize sir, that is not what I meant this to be!

These type of questions or threads are no more than pool spam!

Just to see how many responses it can generate.

Well I guess I got suckered into replying!

Good job! Ha!

Do a search of my name, Lock N load and see what type of threads I post!!! Happy New Year to you and your family.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
Well I think you should look at the amount of hits and responses I get on my threads! I play pool too. Now is there anything else you would like to know about Lock N Load? Thanks for your response!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

That is interesting, since you suggested, I checked. Nearly half the responses in all your threads are from you. Curious how long they would have lasted if you didn't bump them every 10 minutes.

Look, its not that I don't think you nice guy or that you mean any harm. I just think maybe you are a little too bored. And your right, no one has to read any of your threads, we all have freedom of choice. I guess it just gets a little old when the whole main forum page is taken up with topics that amount to little more than meaningless chit chat. We have forums dedicated specifically for that kind of subject matter just as we have a whole forum devoted specifically to the topic of this thread right here. You should know that by now and even tho its been mentioned a number of times you fail to acknowledge it and mearly bump the thread again. That IMO, is the definition of superfluous. I just finally felt the need to mention something, but its not in anger, its more in line of perhaps that it would be nice if people put a little more thought into what they decided to bump off the first page over topics consisting of "what's your favorite color" and the like. And that if your thread dies in the first 20 minutes, there's probably a reason, so bumping it a 100 times a day might be considered a rude or spam like.

Again, no worries, this is just one mans worthless ramblings. ;)

Many Regards,
RRfireblade.

And yes, this will be my last "bump" of this one. ;)

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I know now that if I get a response to my thread.

That is interesting, since you suggested, I checked. Nearly half the responses in all your threads are from you. Curious how long they would have lasted if you didn't bump them every 10 minutes.

Look, its not that I don't think you nice guy or that you mean any harm. I just think maybe you are a little too bored. And your right, no one has to read any of your threads, we all have freedom of choice. I guess it just gets a little old when the whole main forum page is taken up with topics that amount to little more than meaningless chit chat. We have forums dedicated specifically for that kind of subject matter just as we have a whole forum devoted specifically to the topic of this thread right here. You should know that by now and even tho its been mentioned a number of times you fail to acknowledge it and mearly bump the thread again. That IMO, is the definition of superfluous. I just finally felt the need to mention something, but its not in anger, its more in line of perhaps that it would be nice if people put a little more thought into what they decided to bump off the first page over topics consisting of "what's your favorite color" and the like. And that if your thread dies in the first 20 minutes, there's probably a reason, so bumping it a 100 times a day might be considered a rude or spam like.

Again, no worries, this is just one mans worthless ramblings. ;)

Many Regards,
RRfireblade.

And yes, this will be my last "bump" of this one. ;)

I should not answer anyone that post in my thread to me. Thanks for that info. I appreciate input into my threads.
Thanks again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Bobby Hunter Monster

Xmas Eve I wrote this:
Finally, Bobby Hunter gave me my new cue friday at Red Shoes. I will post a picture soon. It is magnificent. All Ebony and Ivory and Mama of Pearl. Retail: $7.5 to 10k or more.

Bad as I play now, it will probably be too embarrassing for me to play with it at DCC.

Beard

I am posting some pics. Anybody seeking info on a Hunter cue can PM me or email me at bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net

Attachments

• Cue (400 x 600).jpg
    Cue (400 x 600).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 1st FB (600 x 400).jpg
    1st FB (600 x 400).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 124
  • 2nd Beard (600 x 400).jpg
    2nd Beard (600 x 400).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 3rd Bank Pool (600 x 400).jpg
    3rd Bank Pool (600 x 400).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 4th Hall of Fame (600 x 400).jpg
    4th Hall of Fame (600 x 400).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 123

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Xmas Eve I wrote this:
Finally, Bobby Hunter gave me my new cue friday at Red Shoes. I will post a picture soon. It is magnificent. All Ebony and Ivory and Mama of Pearl. Retail: $7.5 to 10k or more.

Bad as I play now, it will probably be too embarrassing for me to play with it at DCC.

Beard

I am posting some pics. Anybody seeking info on a Hunter cue can PM me or email me at bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net

Beautiful cue Mr. Beard
I hope you play lights out with it.
I'm sure it is perfect, since I have never seen the maker with even a strand of hair out of place, in 25 or 30 years.

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
freddy, that is a beautiful cue.

Xmas Eve I wrote this:

Beard

I hope you play as good with it as it looks. Thanks Freddy.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.