F/S Mezz PowerBreak and EC-W6

Status
Not open for further replies.

keebz

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my Mezz Purpleheart Powerbreak and My Mezz EC-W6. The shooter has a few dings in the butt. The shaft is a WD-700...it has no dings and a brand new Moori M tip. With a quick refinish it will be perfect. The breaker has a small ding in forearm, which is hardly noticeable...shaft has no dings and has the stock Mezz Sonic tip. I will sell the breaker for $250 and the shooter for $400. I will bundle both for $625, and pick up the shipping for each or both together. I will be the SBE for parties willing to just meet there. I will post higher res pictures for interested parties. Thanks for viewing.

Attachments

• 154899_579833053177_826818_n.jpg
    154899_579833053177_826818_n.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 617

keebz

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shooter- 19oz. Mezz United Joint. Wenge Wood/Juma/White Turquoise/Turquoise. WD-700 Shaft w Moori M tip.

Breaker- 19.5oz. Purpleheart. Mezz Sonic Tip.

Of course everything is straight...

hlymnstr14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
i don't want to insult you but i will gladly give you $150 for the breaker no questions asked. i will be at the SBE wednesday night around 8-9 i'm hoping. if you can get the $250, i don't blame you. i am a dealer with a several companies and can get a good price new. PM me with your cell if you are interested and i will find you up there. if not, good luck in selling the cue.

Last edited:

keebz

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$225-$250 is a great price...and if you're telling me you can get them cheaper (which I doubt) you should buy a bunch and make a fortune. Peace.

n0th1ng

Son of the beach
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i don't want to insult you but i will gladly give you $150 for the breaker no questions asked. i will be at the SBE wednesday night around 8-9 i'm hoping. if you can get the $250, i don't blame you. i am a dealer with a several companies and can get a good price new. PM me with your cell if you are interested and i will find you up there. if not, good luck in selling the cue.

I think that reply violates with the rule of this forum. Anyway, i can get a new one for 250$ too.

keebz

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly nothing...it does. The price I offered was very fair...I'd even go to $225. The only way someone is getting it cheaper than that is if they steal it.

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
$370 is best price I have seen for this cue, new. $250 is exactly what these cues sell for on this site. Great deal.

GL with Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.