Panama City Beach...

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
I'll be in the Panama City Beach, Florida area next week, probably from Monday on...any decent places to play or local tournaments?

Bill

wpace21

Registered
on the beach there's not much. shooters is in Callaway about 15 miles into panama city. its a nice place to play. 5x10 snooker table plays pretty tight, 1 diamond kept in very nice shape (owners personal table). couple olhausens, 1 gc3, many bar boxes but they're kind of separated from the pool room. overall nice place. all local tournaments would be bar box tourneys. don't get out to play these anymore do to work so couldn't tell you when or where to find them. also if you were to go to Shooter's on a Monday night there's a good chance you would run into a rather well known cue maker that lives in the panama city area

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
on the beach there's not much. shooters is in Callaway about 15 miles into panama city. its a nice place to play. 5x10 snooker table plays pretty tight, 1 diamond kept in very nice shape (owners personal table). couple olhausens, 1 gc3, many bar boxes but they're kind of separated from the pool room. overall nice place. all local tournaments would be bar box tourneys. don't get out to play these anymore do to work so couldn't tell you when or where to find them. also if you were to go to Shooter's on a Monday night there's a good chance you would run into a rather well known cue maker that lives in the panama city area

Thanks for the tip...I'm back in NC for a while now, enjoyed PCB. Went by Shooters on Tuesday night and shot for about 2 1/2 hours with my son on the Diamond. Nice table, 4 1/2 inch pro cut pockets, very nice speed. They were having APA or TAP going on, so we just shot each other. Kept us on our toes, that table plays nice and tight!