What’s your favorite pool commentary video?

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I have a copy of that I am pretty sure, Grady was talking about hookers and stuff LOL

One of my favorites.

Funniest thing Grady ever did by far.....

When he started yapping about how Keith was sashaying around the table, I wanted to die.

Then he'd start on the "Talleywhacker" .... just classic. I'm pretty sure the hooker was in the booth with him at one point,

I gotta pull that out again....

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my favorites.

Funniest thing Grady ever did by far.....

When he started yapping about how Keith was sashaying around the table, I wanted to die.

Then he'd start on the "Talleywhacker" .... just classic. I'm pretty sure the hooker was in the booth with him at one point,

I gotta pull that out again...

Whoa there buddy, this is a family forum, no need to pull out anything.

Speaking of Meechieagan, I was there last week and getting sent back tomorrow for the week. Back to The Rack for a few more times.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to have Joe Rogan and Earl Strickland. Even more so if Earl was commentating on a match with the to guys the took him out. That would be a fun match to listen to...

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome thread!!! I will be watching all of these.

Can someone post some of the good Jeremy Jones matches? I feel like I'm getting a really good, free, hour long lesson every time.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The commentary for the Mike Sigel vs Larry Liscotti straight pool match is hilarious. The three, one which was Danny DiLiberto, had such fun chemistry. Also helped that both players were mic'ed up which made it even better.
Here's a link to that match and the referenced hilarious commentary bantered between Jimmy Mataya, Larry Hubbard and Danny Diliberto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqzajbhi-E

Arnaldo

Last edited: