db Cues and Falcon Cues team up

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coming soon, true players cues designed here in Canada for players everywhere. Sharp true points, wood to wood joint with radial type pin. All exotic wood forarms and butts, Mother of pearl inlays and a whole lot more. Prices will be from $299.95 up to $599.95 with optional cue extender available. All shafts are sesoned Canadian hard rock maple. For more info PM or call me at 416 990 9505 db Cues.

View attachment 70148

View attachment 70150

View attachment 70151

Hi Don,

How much you sell the third one from left, it's made of Ebony and has a blank and white wrap. And if I want a Pred. 314 or Z2 shaft instead of the original one, how much more ??

Thanks.

Luc Comtois
ABO Member

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
These cues are not made in China

Why did you edit this post, where you said they were made in Taiwan? The thing I was really interested in was if they were made in Canada. In the end it really doesn't matter where they are made as long as people know the Truth. I own a Retail Billiards store, and the reason I asked the question was because I was interested in selling them in my store. However, I have lost interest now, I do not understand what the problem is with where they are made, if you get a chance please explain.

Respectfully

Craig Rittel

Full Splice Billiards Inc.

Last edited:

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re Falcon Cues

None of my business but they used to be made in Mississauga Ontario Canada back in the 90s and I know this because I was one of their dealers in Ontario
There was a problem with ferrules and tips on the Predator line witch was finished by Falcon in Mississauga after they closed the factory in Canada and open one in Taiwan.
Don’t know current conditions now
Take care

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None of my business but they used to be made in Mississauga Ontario Canada back in the 90s and I know this because I was one of their dealers in Ontario
There was a problem with ferrules and tips on the Predator line witch was finished by Falcon in Mississauga after they closed the factory in Canada and open one in Taiwan.
Don’t know current conditions now
Take care
Falcon left Canada in 2006-07. KPS is parent co. and they make Falcon, Bear and others. They have plants in Taiwan and mainland.

NorthernArbiter

Registered
You are a dealer for Falcon Cues?

I haven't been able to find a Falcon cue dealer in Canada. I'm interested in buying the black Falcon NFZ. I owned the original one in the 1990s, but sold it because I left billiards for several years due to extremely busy work life... I'm still extremely busy, but making time for pool.

I played with the original predator 314 shaft on my Falcon NFZ. You can still buy the predator shaft with a black and silver ring that is a perfect match.

I play a carbon predator SP2REVO4 these days, but yeah, I want a Falcon NFZ.

anuhya@123

Wraps can be changed for a little charge and the pin is a typical outspread string so custom shafts can be made simple. The expansions are 5-6 inches in length and will be about $30.They are made in Falcon's processing plant overseas(not the one in China)These signs ought to be available toward the beginning of September and can be delivered anyplace.