Old
  (#16)
CaptainHook
NOT Mike Sigel
CaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-06-2012, 12:31 PM

I like the Blue

Favorite Game: One Pocket
Playing Cue: KC with Predator Vantage Shaft
Break/Jump Cue: J&J with Samsara Tip
Case: John Barton Rugged 2X5 with 3 pockets; http://www.jbcases.com/

NO, I am not Mike Sigel, he is skinny and has less hair, also I do not have any affiliation with GPPA .

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...00005109825871

My Cue Gallery: http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?albumid=1106

Old
  (#17)
murphys_law
Registered
murphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-10-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Still working out the bugs on the system for handling orders. Someday it will work like a swiss clock. Now it's pretty broken.
Looks like the ordering process is still broke. I ordered a case back on May 5th and still haven't heard anything. Guess I will just have to go a different route.

Playing cue: Ariel Carmeli
Break cue: McDermott M205 w/OB break shaft
Case: JB Rugged

Old
  (#18)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
10-11-2012, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphys_law View Post
Looks like the ordering process is still broke. I ordered a case back on May 5th and still haven't heard anything. Guess I will just have to go a different route.
Are you Tim Murphy? Last time we talked about a month ago we had agreed on the concept based on my sketches sent to you and you agreed to let me have a free hand from there.

That said check your email. Whatever route you go I doubt that you get a case as sweet as what I have planned for you. And the only other guy I can think of right now who would even really try anything close to what I have in mind will charge 3-4x what I quoted you.

For the "big theme" cases we are woefully slow and always behind. Sorry but I try things that are way outside the box and because of that I need artists to help me render what's in my head. I have had no artists on staff all year so a lot of the theme cases have been on hold.

Now I have an amazing artist/graphic designer on staff, Dino Copreros, and he has been at my house training for the past couple weeks. Several AZers can tell you that we are moving forward with their concept designs right now. Y'all are going to see some amazing stuff coming out of our shop in the next several months.

All I can say is that patience is rewarded, any delay on my part means that I put that much more effort into the case to make up for it.

Old
  (#19)
murphys_law
Registered
murphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond reputemurphys_law has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-11-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Are you Tim Murphy? Last time we talked about a month ago we had agreed on the concept based on my sketches sent to you and you agreed to let me have a free hand from there.

That said check your email. Whatever route you go I doubt that you get a case as sweet as what I have planned for you. And the only other guy I can think of right now who would even really try anything close to what I have in mind will charge 3-4x what I quoted you.

For the "big theme" cases we are woefully slow and always behind. Sorry but I try things that are way outside the box and because of that I need artists to help me render what's in my head. I have had no artists on staff all year so a lot of the theme cases have been on hold.

Now I have an amazing artist/graphic designer on staff, Dino Copreros, and he has been at my house training for the past couple weeks. Several AZers can tell you that we are moving forward with their concept designs right now. Y'all are going to see some amazing stuff coming out of our shop in the next several months.

All I can say is that patience is rewarded, any delay on my part means that I put that much more effort into the case to make up for it.
Sorry not Tim Murphy. The case I wanted was a modified black knight case. The order process was initiated with Roy at indyq.com. I wanted quite a few things changed on the case so he directed me towards your order forum. That was filed out and I received an auto responder email from you, that was the last I have heard.

Playing cue: Ariel Carmeli
Break cue: McDermott M205 w/OB break shaft
Case: JB Rugged

Last edited by murphys_law; 10-11-2012 at 08:31 AM.

Old
  (#20)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
10-11-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphys_law View Post
Sorry not Tim Murphy. The case I wanted was a modified black knight case. The order process was initiated with Roy at indyq.com. I wanted quite a few things changed on the case so he directed me towards your order forum. That was filed out and I received an auto responder email from you, that was the last I have heard.
Ok because I thought me and Tim were all good. I tried to find any other order with a Murphy that hadn't been delivered and I didn't see it. If you're still interested please send me your email address to jb@jbideas.com or forward the form you received and I will get right on it.

My apologies for allowing it to slip through. :-(

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: