Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page How many episodes... "The Hustlers"

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
How many episodes... "The Hustlers"
Old
  (#1)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

How many episodes... "The Hustlers" - 07-10-2015, 11:41 PM

Wasn't there suppose to be 13 in season 1?

Old
  (#2)
scttybee
AzB Silver Member
scttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

07-11-2015, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((Satori))) View Post
Wasn't there suppose to be 13 in season 1?
nope 10 episodes

Old
  (#3)
jb1911
AzB Silver Member
jb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond reputejb1911 has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2015, 06:02 AM

Next Friday is the season finale.

Old
  (#4)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2015, 06:06 AM

Yeah I heard them say that but I could have sworn there was suppose to be 13 episodes. I dont know where I got that. I also could have sworn that an earlier trailer showed two guys boxing, as in a gym sparring with head gear and everything, in one of the episodes though. I have actually been looking forward to that episode each week. Maybe I am dreaming about The Hustlers.

Last edited by (((Satori))); 07-11-2015 at 06:09 AM.

Old
  (#5)
Cardigan Kid
AzB Silver Member
Cardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2015, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Yeah I heard them say that but I could have sworn there was suppose to be 13 episodes. I dont know where I got that. I also could have sworn that an earlier trailer showed two guys boxing, as in a gym sparring with head gear and everything, in one of the episodes though. I have actually been looking forward to that episode each week. Maybe I am dreaming about The Hustlers.
I remember that too. It was back when Gary was in a dispute with Mike or Finnegan. With Finnegans background as a boxer, I could see them shooting s scene in a boxing gym. I do remember the guys in head gear and sparring. Maybe that was left on cutting room floor in the final edits.

Old
  (#6)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

07-11-2015, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardigan Kid View Post
I remember that too. It was back when Gary was in a dispute with Mike or Finnegan. With Finnegans background as a boxer, I could see them shooting s scene in a boxing gym. I do remember the guys in head gear and sparring. Maybe that was left on cutting room floor in the final edits.
Thank you. I thought I saw that. I have been waiting to see who they were and how they did. One last chance for us to see I guess.

Old
  (#7)
Solomon
AzB Silver Member
Solomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond reputeSolomon has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2015, 11:45 AM

Posted in the wrong thread...

Old
  (#8)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

07-13-2015, 02:40 AM

Ttt to see if Mikey has any info on the sparring. Who was it? What was the story behind it?

Old
  (#9)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
07-13-2015, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Ttt to see if Mikey has any info on the sparring. Who was it? What was the story behind it?
They've honestly shown about 40% of what happened total...there's a whole other seasons worth probably that didn't get shown. All types of matches and scenes.

Anyway to answer your question there wasn't some heavy sparring session or beat down in a boxing ring but they can still show it so not trying to get fined. That was a comedy scene though.

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#10)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

07-13-2015, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyfrost View Post
They've honestly shown about 40% of what happened total...there's a whole other seasons worth probably that didn't get shown. All types of matches and scenes.

Anyway to answer your question there wasn't some heavy sparring session or beat down in a boxing ring but they can still show it so not trying to get fined. That was a comedy scene though.
Thanks man, my guess was Gary and Finnigan got out some aggression, or Gary and. Gregg settled their differences, or Gary and Mike made a game and that was a part of it... My guess was Gary.

Could have been another scheme Amy had to prepare Ross for a match also.

Old
  (#11)
Jesse Gilbert
Banned
Jesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJesse Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

07-13-2015, 02:56 AM

I'm a b player. Mikey if there's another season you want to play a race to 15 for $1000? Sincerely barking.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: